12 November 2018
Best in the Bee

Best in the Bee

Best in the Bee On Wednesday, Oct. 24, West Memphis Christian held their school Spelling Bee. Two students from each class in grades 4-8 participa...
News Briefs

News Briefs

News Briefs The Evening Times prints briefs about events for organizations, schools and governmental agencies. News briefs are accepted at the T...
The Waiting Room

The Waiting Room

The Waiting Room Like, I'm sitting in my recliner, listening to New Age Music and look up at the screen on my television to read, “…these...

Hughes/Horseshoe Lake News

Hughes/Horseshoe Lake News

Hughes/Horseshoe Lake News hbacond7@aol.com Town Meeting Report from Water Operator, Rick Scarbrough was water samples were good, the sewer is...
09 November 2018
News Briefs

News Briefs

News Briefs The Evening Times prints briefs about events for organizations, schools and governmental agencies. News briefs are accepted at the T...
Suppressed Voters vs Voter Suppression

Suppressed Voters vs Voter Suppression

Suppressed Voters vs Voter Suppression 6 A MMol Vnew9 IBy §Hn©nry Mimnaiini ‘A Political View’ By Sherry Holliman Suppression is defined...

08 November 2018
DeltaARTS welcomes artist Greely Myatt to Crittenden County

DeltaARTS welcomes artist Greely Myatt to Crittenden County

DeltaARTS welcomes artist Greely Myatt to Crittenden County Works on display at Schoettle Center now through Dec. 7 DeltaARTS The Schoettle rece...
New Briefs

New Briefs

New Briefs The Evening Times prints briefs about events for organizations, schools and governmental agencies. News briefs are accepted at the Tim...
Don’t delay! Get that flu shot today!

Don’t delay! Get that flu shot today!

Don’t delay! Get that flu shot today! It’s not too late to get a flu shot. Even though the flu season usually begins about now, the vaccin...

07 November 2018
News Briefs

News Briefs

Scroll Up