23 May 2019

“That ain’t no way to kill a turkey!”

“That ain’t no way to kill a turkey!”

By John Criner It had been tough turkey season. My thirteen year old son, Keith, and I had hunted hard all spring. Every week-end and several s...

North Arkansas Fishing Report

North Arkansas Fishing Report

Looking to get away this weekend? Check out these fishing holes From the Arkansas Game & Fish Commission www.agfc.com Trout Dock says co...

Check Out the Tailwater

Check Out the Tailwater

Big fish in high waters Arkansas Game & Fish Commission Several of the Army Corps of Engineers lakes remain well above normal pool as Arkans...

22 May 2019

WMFD to retire ‘Old Number Seven’

WMFD to retire ‘Old Number Seven’

Pumper truck to be moved out of service after 50 years news@theeveningtimes.com For half a century, West Memphis Fire Truck No. 7 has thrill...

Text The Times.

Text The Times.

Good afternoon. It has been almost a month since we talked about the flags in bad shape. Most everyone has done their duty except a certain publis...

Consider options before buying an RV

Consider options before buying an RV

Attorney General’s office issues consumer alert ahead of travel season From the Office of Attorney General Leslie Rutledge LITTLE ROCK — Hi...

Higher education in America

Higher education in America

Distinguished Professor Emeritus of Economics at Ohio University Richard Vedder’s new book, “Restoring the Promise,” published by the Indep...

Americans Traveling More This Summer

Americans Traveling More This Summer

75% of Americans expected to hit the road driving more than 500 miles on average www.gasbuddy.com BOSTON, Mass. — The largest seasonal surge i...

• Town of Edmondson  Community Meeting – Concerning a $3 monthly sewer

• Town of Edmondson Community Meeting – Concerning a $3 monthly sewer

The Evening Times prints briefs about events for organizations, schools and governmental agencies. News briefs are accepted at the Times office, by...

Marion continues to fill vacancies for 2019-2020 school year

Marion continues to fill vacancies for 2019-2020 school year

MJHS, HCGC hire new administrators Marion School District Two new administrators are heading to Marion Junior High School (MJHS) and Herbert Car...
Scroll Up