03 January 2019

My New Year’s Resolution

My New Year’s Resolution

My New Year’s Resolution Let me begin by saying I will not be giving the typical New Year’s resolution that most espouse. That’s because...

Davidsonville State Park planning winter events

Davidsonville State Park planning winter events

Davidsonville State Park planning winter events Park offers a variety of classes, workshops in early 2019 Davidson Historic State Park Davidsonv...

Resolve to give blood in 2019 with the Red Cross

Resolve to give blood in 2019 with the Red Cross

Resolve to give blood in 2019 with the Red Cross Donations needed in the new year www.RedCrossBlood.org MEMPHIS, Tenn. — The American Red Cros...

Low gas prices won’t last forever

Low gas prices won’t last forever

Low gas prices won’t last forever Price surges expected in the new year www.GasBuddy.com BOSTON — GasBuddy, the only company connecting dr...
01 January 2019

News Briefs

News Briefs

News Briefs The Evening Times prints briefs about events for organizations, schools and governmental agencies. News briefs are accepted at the T...

Steps to a more fulfilling retirement

Steps to a more fulfilling retirement

Steps to a more fulfilling retirement Social isolation and disconnection contributes to depression. If you go online in search of the latest hea...

28 December 2018

Eloise Estella Rhodes

Eloise Estella Rhodes

Eloise Estella Rhodes Eloise Estella Rhodes, 80, of Marion, died Monday, Dec. 24, 2018, in Baptist Memorial Hospital, West Memphis. She is survive...

A ‘Treemendous’ holiday gesture

A ‘Treemendous’ holiday gesture

A ‘Treemendous’ holiday gesture Jason Mccollum and his staff from Treemendous donating a few Christmas Trees to needy families at ASU Mid-Sou...

Jimmy Ray Sanders

Jimmy Ray Sanders

Jimmy Ray Sanders Jimmy Ray Sanders passed away peacefully on Tuesday, Dec. 25, 2018, surrounded by his loving family at the age of 66. Jimmy w...

John Marotti

John Marotti

John Marotti John Marotti, 91, 0f Crawfordsville died, Tuesday, Dec. 25, 2018, at his home in Crawfordsville. Mr. Marotti was a member of W...
Scroll Up