Send church items to firstname.lastname@example.org by 10 a.m.
Wednesday. The deadline for faxed items and hand-delivered items is Tuesday; the fax number is 870-735-1020. To place notice of standard service times, contact our retail advertising department at 870-7351010.
• House of Prayer Night Revival — Members of House of Prayer Fellowship Ministry, 1217 2nd St., Earle, will be hosting their night revival, Thursday, Feb. 13 beginning at 7 p.m. Guest speaker will be Apostle Jean Morris.
• Pilgrim Rest Missionary Baptist Church — 300 South 14th St., West Memphis, will observe Black History program, Sunday, Feb. 16, 10 a.m.
Guest speaker Pastor Courtney Hill and Transformation Life Church of Lehi, Arkansas. Rev. Ronnie Reel host Pastor.
• Old St. Paul Invitation to Worship —
Members of he Old St. Paul Church family invite the public to come and worship with them Sunday beginning with Sunday school at 8:45 a.m. followed by worship service at 10 a.m.
with Pastor Frederick S. Anthony preaching the word of God.
Parents are invited to bring their children to children church held on the second floor of the new sanctuary for ages three years old to the sixth grade. Youth service will be held in the old sanctuary beginning at 10 a.m. Youth speaker will be Minister Darrell Anthony.
The public is also invited to the ordination service Sunday Feb.
16 beginning at 3 p.m.
Assistant Pastor Lovell Howard will be the speaker.
• Black History Event — Blessing through Faith Ministries will be hosting a Black History event Feb. 16 beginning at 3 p.m. The event will feature 13 regional honorees. Testimony will be given by Minister Shilean Danner. Narrator will be Minister Vernetta Johnson with greetings by Sister Melissa Scott.
Purpose will be given by Brother Elbert Smith and a poem by Sister Taylor Price.
Musicals messages will be by Minister B.
J. Watson, Sister Cathy Blanks and Brother Berney Rooks. Presenters will be sister Christine Brownlee, Bishop Wesley Smith, Elder Larry Price and Minister Shirley Dunn.
Honorees in attendance will be Sister Jacqueline Bell, Pastor Catherine H. Buck, Pastor Jessie Booker, Dr. Jenny R. Chandler, Elder Lawrence Davis, Senior Pastor Jonathan and Jessica Davis, Apostle Florence A.
Forrest, Pastor Daniel Gladney, Brother William Maxwell, Brother Rickey McCauley, Minister Barbara J. Watson, Brother Timothy J. White and Brother Arnell Willis.
• Annual Valentine’s Day Gala — The family of he Mount Calvary Church Men’s of Excellent most cordially invites one and all to join them for their Firs Annual Valentine’s Day Gala Love Unlimited.
The celebration will take place at Terry’s Event Center, 200 MLK Drive, West Memphis, Friday, Feb. 14 beginning at 6 p.m. Everyone is invited, singles, couples ages 16 years old and up. Dinner will be served beginning at 7 p.m. Planners say it will be a night full of love, prizes, music and fellowship. Dress is to be semi-formal, and the Gala is to be held at a very reasonable price of only $10 per person.
There will be plenty of refreshments available. R.S.V.P. by Sunday, Feb. 9 to Earlene Gillum 870-225-3857.
The theme this year is “Striving to Be A Better Christiaan, Philippians 3:2-21.” Various local ministers will be preaching nightly.
Host Pastor and Elder Macon Drank invites one and all to join in on this annual revival and also visit All Peoples Church’s Facebook page.
• Black Heritage Event — Heavenly Gates Fellowship Ministry, 2805 S. Service Rd., West Memphis will be hosting a Black Heritage Event, Sunday, Feb. 16, beginning at 2:30 p.m. Gust speaker will be Pastor Herman Williams, Butler Chapel CME, Earle. Other guests will be Warriors of Faith, Memphis, E..
Shaddai, Junior Praise Team, Marion and Harvest Time Christian Church, West Memphis. Pastor R. L. Hunter invites one and all o attend this special event.
• First Baptist Live — First Baptist Church of West Memphis, is excited to announce their sermon podcast, “First Importance.” Just go to www.fbcwmem.org/ media and choose the link to your favorite platform and follow us there. Do not put any dashes in the website address.
• Black History Program — Members of the New Zion M.B.
Church, 310 E. Polk St., West Memphis, will be hosting a Black History Program Sunday, Feb.
16, beginning at 3 p.m.
Special guest will be Pastor Johanne Thompson and Living Water. Also, Pastor Leo Haysleff and Mt. Zion Clarkedale and many other.
Sponsor will be Sister C. McClure.
Pastor S.J. Parker invites one and all to attend this special program.
• Anniversary Celebration — Members of Anthonyville M.B.
Church will be celebrating their 29th anniversary for Dr. Kenneth and First Lady Veronica Gibson, Sunday, Feb. 16 beginning at 2:30 p.m. Speaker will be Dr. Lee Wilkins, Jr. of Memphis. Guest churches will be, Bright Star of Proctor, Branch of Turner, Mt. Olive of Waverly, Next Level Ministries of Memphis and Walnut Grove of Hughes. Everyone is welcome to attend.
• Celebrating Black History — Members of the Philadelphia Church, Crawfordsville will be hosting a Black History Month Celebration, Sunday beginning at 6 p.m. featuring the Zion Travelers of Pine Bluff as well as the Genuine of Dumas.
Master of Ceremonies will be Minister Michael Johnson. Pastor Antwan Stinnett, Sr.
invites the public to attend.