03 March 2022

Welcome to  West Memphis!

Welcome to West Memphis!

Last week Mayor McClendon and the West Memphis Chamber celebrated the Grand Opening of Premium Health Care Training Academy, located at 414 Missou...

I just heard the new seafood place where  Shoney’s used to be was getting ready to open soon.  I give them six months tops.

I just heard the new seafood place where Shoney’s used to be was getting ready to open soon. I give them six months tops.

[ Editor’s Note: Well, aren’t you just a ray of sunscreen?] *** Just got back from Dollar Tree... or should I say Dollar And A Quarter Tree....

Rutledge announces law enforcement officers of  the year for 2021

Rutledge announces law enforcement officers of the year for 2021

LITTLE ROCK — Arkansas Attorney General Leslie Rutledge hosted the 2021 Law Enforcement Officer of the Year awards and recognition luncheon Tuesd...

Strike three, MLB!

Strike three, MLB!

As sad as I am to say it, I might be done with Major League Baseball. I’ve been a fan pretty much my whole life. I well remember being an exc...

Customer  Disservice

Customer Disservice

Soooo, here is the promised article on customer service-only not so much. There is a 'new normal' for all of us now in these post-apoc...

Effective  Communication  Can Rule the  Nation

Effective Communication Can Rule the Nation

Have you ever engaged in a conversation with someone that has a lot to say but ain’t saying nothing? You find yourself losing focus during the c...

ROBERT HALL (cont.)

ROBERT HALL (cont.)

should call him 'Rabies.' What do you think?” Only, we don't cotton to that around 'heah (as they say down South.) You ...

SHERRY HOLLIMAN (cont.)

SHERRY HOLLIMAN (cont.)

If you are an influencer, you should always concentrate on your voice tone, body language, and be a good listener. Remind yourself that negative b...

BIBLE VERSE

BIBLE VERSE

On This Day in: 1623 - The first alcohol temperance law in the colonies was enacted in Virginia. 1624 - In the American colony of Virginia, the...
Scroll Up