25 March 2022
Arkansas judge finds  four new voting laws  unconstitutional

Arkansas judge finds four new voting laws unconstitutional

LITTLE ROCK — An Arkansas judge on Friday struck down four new voting restrictions passed by Republican lawmakers, finding the measures unconsti...
8th Street Mission Golf  Tournament

8th Street Mission Golf Tournament

The annual 8th Street Mission Golf Tournament is set to return March 28, at the Cypress View Golf Course, Marion. Entry fee is $75.00 per player or...
24 March 2022
West Memphis City Council passes AWIN appropriation

West Memphis City Council passes AWIN appropriation

City ready to spend big money on new emergency responder radios news@theeveningtimes.com The City of West Memphis is set to join the Arkansas Wir...

Murdock seeks State Senate seat

Murdock seeks State Senate seat

State Representative contending to replace retiring Keith Ingram www.theeveningtimes.com Arkansas State Representative Reginald Murdock has filed...
move by the

move by the

Today’s comment in Text the Times about female athletics in local school districts is an exact replica of a comment made this time last year. It he...
A dollar’s worth

A dollar’s worth

I recently saw an article online that gave the “true value” of a dollar depending on what state you live in. And good news, fellow Arkansans...

Lori’s  Laughter

Lori’s Laughter

Throughout the past year, my husband, Peter, and I have been seeing no one except Peter's sister, Lori, and her husband. Lori has Stage 4 c...
Do your children make you curse?

Do your children make you curse?

Kirk Dewayne Franklin is an American choir director, gospel musician, singer, songwriter, and author. He is best known for leading urban contempor...
CITY COUNCIL (cont.)

CITY COUNCIL (cont.)

costing $2,600 each. Police fire, sanitation, streets, code enforcement, and emergency management were set to be equipped with on board mobile radi...

Razorbacks set for showdown with No. 1 seed Gonzaga

Razorbacks set for showdown with No. 1 seed Gonzaga

Arkansas will look for a Sweet Sixteen upset against Bulldogs arkansasrazorbacks.com FAYETTEVILLE — Fourth place in the SEC/ fourth-seeded in t...
Scroll Up