26 April 2022
RED WOLVES (cont.)

RED WOLVES (cont.)

two-out infield popup in the top of the 10th, giving the Trojans the go-ahead run and a 3-2 lead. Wil French and Jared Toler worked back-to-back...
Box turtles making moves across Arkansas

Box turtles making moves across Arkansas

Be on the lookout for half- shelled critters on state roadways AGFC Communications LITTLE ROCK — Arkansas is home to 16 species of turtle, but ...
NEWS BRIEFS (cont.)

NEWS BRIEFS (cont.)

during the Marion Chamber of Commerce’s Hogs on the Square Razorbacks watch party. See whose board is the best and enjoy some football action...

Despite weather, crappie all around

Despite weather, crappie all around

Fish are biting all over the state this spring Arkansas Wildlife Editor A client of Millwood Lake Guide Service enjoyed the crappie bite on Millw...
ASK RUSTY (cont.)

ASK RUSTY (cont.)

tax rate which results from that income (considering your dependents and your tax filing status (single or married)). Having income tax withheld fr...
Democratic Primary  Candidate Forum

Democratic Primary Candidate Forum

The Democratic Central Committee will be hosting a Primary Forum for local, state and federal candidates in the May primary, on Thursday, April 28...

VIEWPOINT (cont.)

VIEWPOINT (cont.)

dumplings, spaghetti, roast, chili, cheeseburgers, pizza, “breakfast for dinner”, meatloaf, nachos, “big salad”, and the always-popular ...
25 April 2022
West Memphis Police Reports

West Memphis Police Reports

4/16/2022 2:04 2680 Church ST TERRORISTIC ACT / SHOOTS AT A STRUCTURE WITH PURPOSE TO INJURY OR DAMAGE PROPERTY 4/16/2022 4:33 556 N 18Th ST THEFT...
[ Editor’s  Note: Well, I wouldn’t say they are not being used.   You only have to make a quick trip out to the

[ Editor’s Note: Well, I wouldn’t say they are not being used. You only have to make a quick trip out to the

I see all of these other cities hosting baseball and softball tournaments but why don’t we? What good are our ballfields if they are not being used...

Arkansas turning down remaining federal rental  assistance

Arkansas turning down remaining federal rental assistance

LITTLE ROCK — Arkansas Gov. Asa Hutchinson on Friday said he was refusing most of $146 million in federal pandemic rental assistance the state wa...
Scroll Up