11 April 2022

‘Morbius’ disappoints on all levels

‘Morbius’ disappoints on all levels

rrg251@nyu.edu I have probably seen more trailers for “Morbius” than any other movie in my entire life. I definitely remember seeing a few befo...

Get Reconnected

Get Reconnected

I joked at the beginning of the coronavirus crisis that “this is my kind of apocalypse.” No, not that people were getting sick, loved ones w...

The World of the  Antichrist

The World of the Antichrist

Many times in this column, I’ve written about the signs of Christ’s return going on around the world. Worldwide pestilence, earthquakes in ...

How to overcome adversity

How to overcome adversity

Adversity is an unavoidable part of life. Death of a loved one, breakup of a relationship, malicious action by another, job loss, natural disast...

Hogs’ Noland wins battle of aces with Florida’s Barco

Hogs’ Noland wins battle of aces with Florida’s Barco

Razorback senior outhurls Gators’ top twirler arkansasrazorbacks.com FAYETTEVILLE – The supposed best pitcher in the SEC was bested by one of...

BIBLE VERSE

BIBLE VERSE

“As they entered the tomb, they saw a young man dressed in a white robe sitting on the right side, and they were alarmed. ‘Don't be alarme...

On This Day in:

On This Day in:

1741 - Frederick II of Prussia defeated Maria Theresa's forces at Mollwitz and conquered Silesia. 1790 - The U.S. patent system was establi...

AGFC work enhances outdoors opportunities

AGFC work enhances outdoors opportunities

Projects across the state aim to improve hiking, boating fishing experiences for families, visitors From the Arkansas Game & Fish Commissio...

High water limits wading opportunities

High water limits wading opportunities

Last bit of winter season still lingering Arkansas Wildlife Editor It was good to have a boat or a high pier to fish from this past week. We’re...

State News

State News

2 killed, 2 injured during Little Rock police chase NORTH LITTLE ROCK — Two people were killed and two others were injured after a police chase...
Scroll Up