27 April 2022

WEST MEMPHIS POLICE REPORTS

WEST MEMPHIS POLICE REPORTS

4/18/22 8:34 807 N 18Th ST THEFT OF VEHICLE VALUED AT $5,000 OR LESS BUT GREATER THAN $1,000 4/19/22 20:00 1405 Carlisle LN GENERAL INFORMATI...

MARION POLICE REPORTS

MARION POLICE REPORTS

4/17/22 3:27 814 Vista CV DWI (UNLAWFUL ACT) 4/17/22 4:49 345 Park DR THEFT BY RECEIVING 4/17/22 12:45 104 Cypress DR General Information ...

NEWS BRIEFS

NEWS BRIEFS

Democratic Primary Forum The Democratic Central Committee will be hosting a Primary Forum for local, state and federal candidates in the May pri...

Old and Disappointed

Old and Disappointed

A t the age of sixty-two, I have lived most of my life. Whatever time I have left it is a blessing from God. However, I have been disappointed wi...

‘Singing and making melody in your heart’

‘Singing and making melody in your heart’

“Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord;” (Ephesians 5:19 KJV) T h...

YOUR WEEKLY HOROSCOPE

YOUR WEEKLY HOROSCOPE

ARIES (March 21-April 19): Pay more attention to how you look and feel. Punctuality is essential, but impulsiveness will lead to trouble. Organiz...

West Memphis shines in Devil Relays

West Memphis shines in Devil Relays

Girls win division, boys team takes third in annual track meet...

Windy Fishing

Windy Fishing

T he two things that can really ruin a fishing trip are thunder and lightning storms and a strong wind. Rain is not so bad because the fish o...

Pats baseball manager gets memorable Senior Night moment

Pats baseball manager gets memorable Senior Night moment

Bryce Wolford hits inside-the-park home run during first at bat...

Patriots sweep Blue Devils on the soccer field

Patriots sweep Blue Devils on the soccer field

Marion boys, girls shut out crosstown rivals in search of playoff berths...
Scroll Up