19 May 2022

Tokens of  Appreciation

Tokens of Appreciation

Photos courtesy of WMPD The West Memphis Police Department was on both the giving and receiving end of two tokens of appreciation recently. At M...

thinking. It’s just

thinking. It’s just

Pundits sometimes refer to Arkansas as one of the 'reddest' states, but the socalled conservative American Enterprise Institute and libert...

Gas Pains

Gas Pains

No, I didn’t overindulge at the Mexican buffet or anything. I am, of course, referring to the ever-rising prices at the pump. My wife texted ...

FAMILY FUN DAY(cont.)

FAMILY FUN DAY(cont.)

set the stage for this year, which has been a full year in planning, he said. With COVID-19 protocols relaxed in 2022, the FCFP has been able to...

Too much stuff is  OK if…

Too much stuff is OK if…

If you’ve spent a lot of time reading about dejunking, de-cluttering, streamlining and simplifying and the information hasn’t helped you with...

ASK RUSTY (cont.)

ASK RUSTY (cont.)

tage, to register with Social Security before you are ready to claim your benefits. Indeed, Social Security does not even provide you with a way t...

Ask  Rusty…

Ask Rusty…

Does tax filing status matter when calculating how much you can earn without a reduction in your monthly SS payout? My wife and I have filed a joi...

PAM YOUNG (cont.)

PAM YOUNG (cont.)

you to now and what you have. Look what you’ve been able to have! In fact the more you have, the more evidence you have of your ability to fulfil...

Patriots in pursuit of redemption in 5A state title game

Patriots in pursuit of redemption in 5A state title game

Marion set to face team that sent them home in 2021 in tourney championship Marion School District It has been 369 days since Van Buren rallied p...

WILDLIFE (cont.)

WILDLIFE (cont.)

wildlife if they are improperly kept that we do require a permitting process to help prevent issues that may arise from escape or disease transmis...
Scroll Up