09 August 2022
Nice Ride!

Nice Ride!

The marion Patriot Pride Band will be traveling in style this marching season, or at least their equipment will, after the Marion School District a...
[ Editor’s Note: Well, that’s certainly a unique pair. It also makes me think that your astrological

[ Editor’s Note: Well, that’s certainly a unique pair. It also makes me think that your astrological

To the person texting in about the birthday being the same as Jackie Kennedy, I share my birthday (June 14th) with Donald Trump and Boy George! ...
The Chicken Tender Rule

The Chicken Tender Rule

For years, I have measured the real-world cost of things by a variety of rules of thumb. One of my favorites has been the “Waffle House Formula,â...

Arkansas panel rejects  recreational marijuana  ballot measure

Arkansas panel rejects recreational marijuana ballot measure

STATE NEWS (cont.) has purchased additional ubolts as well as security cameras that will be monitored by our 911 center. We continue to work with...
Trust…   Where  Are You?

Trust… Where Are You?

We have reached a time in our country when trust is nearly nonexistent. As a Pastor, from time to time, I will counsel married couples. Any proble...
Good  Enough

Good Enough

I've decided that I'm good enough. I had a big birthday, and it got me to thinking, as big birthdays will, about what would change and...

Dominican trip gives basketball Red Wolves head start

Dominican trip gives basketball Red Wolves head start

A- State playing a series of exhibition games ahead of next hoops season Paxton News Bureau JONESBORO — While Mike Balado wants to win next wee...
VIEWPOINT (cont.)

VIEWPOINT (cont.)

have to stop doing it, figure out how to do it cheaper, or learn how to live with the high cost of doing it. You can apply that to pretty much a...
BIBLE VERSE

BIBLE VERSE

On This Day in: 1790 - The Columbia returned to Boston Harbor after a three-year voyage. It was the first ship to carry the American flag around th...

CARRIE CLASSON (cont.)

CARRIE CLASSON (cont.)

I feel alone and ignored. When friends don't write back and no one seems to notice my writing and I wonder if I might be delusional, typin...
Scroll Up