14 September 2022
WEST MEMPHIS POLICE REPORTS

WEST MEMPHIS POLICE REPORTS

8/29/22 3:00 1550 Ingram BLVD THEFT $1,000 OR LESS – FROM VEHICLE 8/29/22 3:54 405 Piedmont ST TERRORISTIC ACT / SHOOTS AT A STRUCTURE WITH PU...
What is going on? I hear a lot of sirens!

What is going on? I hear a lot of sirens!

[Editor’s Note: Dear sir or madam, sadly, with the way things are these days, I’m afraid you’ll have to be more specific. Looking at the da...
MHS robotics team takes first place at Searcy

MHS robotics team takes first place at Searcy

LEFT: STEM skills, problemsolving, communication all part of program By ANDY WELD MSD Communications The Marion High School robotics team ...

Judgment and forgiveness

Judgment and forgiveness

‘R emember me as you walk by, as you are now so once was I. As I am now, soon you must be, so walk on by but think of me.” This is the greeti...
Living peaceably with all men

Living peaceably with all men

‘R ecompense to no man evil for evil. Provide things honest in the sight of all men. If it be possible, as much as lieth in you, live peaceably...
First Marion to ‘Pack the Class’

First Marion to ‘Pack the Class’

Church issues Sunday school invite to the community...

NEWS BRIEFS

NEWS BRIEFS

Cornerstone Revival AreYou Ready for Cornerstone Revival 2022? Friday Sept. 23, and Saturday, Sept. 24, at 6 p.m., both nights, and concluding o...
YOUR WEEKLY HOROSCOPE

YOUR WEEKLY HOROSCOPE

ARIES (March 21-April 19): You’ll be taken advantage of by strangers if you are too quick to donate or help someone asking for something that ...
Arkansas  alligator  season?

Arkansas alligator season?

By Ralph Hardin ‘The Great Indoorsman’ F ull disclosure: Up until about _ve years ago, I had no idea that Arkansas had an actual alligator ...

Full moon fishing: Bite will be good leading up to Oct. 9’s full moon

Full moon fishing: Bite will be good leading up to Oct. 9’s full moon

By RALPH HARDIN ralphhardin@gmail.com O ur old buddy Mr. John Criner invited me out _shing with him numerous times over the years before passin...
Scroll Up