08 August 2022
NEWS BRIEFS (cont.)

NEWS BRIEFS (cont.)

at 6 p.m. at the Central Office, 200 Manor Street, in Marion. Meetings will take place on the following dates: Aug. 18; Sept. 15; Oct. 20; Nov....
Fall Volleyball Signups

Fall Volleyball Signups

The J.W. Rich Girls Club is holding fall volleyball signups now through Monday, Aug. 15. Registration is open for girls ages 7-18. The cost is $...
West Memphis Police Reports

ª 7/14/22 22:26 2906 White ST BURGLARY, RESIDENTIAL ª 7/15/22 1:56 305 N Bond ST REQUEST ARREST ª 7/15/22 6:47 600 N 7Th ST THEFT $1,00...

RAZORBACKS (cont.)

RAZORBACKS (cont.)

Fortin was a four-star recruit, ESPN rated him the No. 17 quarterback in the nation, and he started his career at North Carolina. Whether it’s...
05 August 2022

7/11/22 13:49 1503 E Broadway AVE HARASSMENT / SURVEILLANCE AT ONES SCHOOL, WORK, VEHICLE, HOME, TO HARASS, 7/11/22 16:09 125 W Broadway AVE THEFT ...
which should have read, “ Lawyer: ‘ Judge

which should have read, “ Lawyer: ‘ Judge

Who wrote the Echols story in Wednesday’s paper? It says “By... but then it just says “Lawyer” and I don’t think the lawyer wrote than so, ...

‘DC League of Super-Pets’ is fun family summer film

‘DC League of Super-Pets’ is fun family summer film

rrg251@nyu.edu On more than one level, “DC League of Super-Pets” falls right between “The Secret Life of Pets” and “The Lego Movie.” Li...
The Garden

The Garden

I think I’ve mentioned it before, but my daughter got the bright idea that she wanted to grow a vegetable garden this year. Now, she comes fro...
Political deception harms the public

Political deception harms the public

Why do elected leaders or government officials intentionally deceive each other and the public? Being an influencer to anyone but especially a publ...

Medicare for All would ‘fix’ nothing

Medicare for All would ‘fix’ nothing

Medicare for All remains on the congressional docket. Sen. Bernie Sanders, (I-Vermont), recently reintroduced his bid for a single-payer system, c...
Scroll Up