26 December 2022

Arkansas announces 23 football signees for 2023 season

Arkansas announces 23 football signees for 2023 season

Razorbacks pick up Morrilton native via transfer portal from North Carolina From the University of Arkansas arkansasrazorbacks.com FAYETTEVIL...

BIBLE VERSE

BIBLE VERSE

“So then each of us will give an account of himself to God. Therefore let us not pass judgment on one another any longer, but rather decide ne...

On This Day in:

On This Day in:

1774 - The First Continental Congress of the U.S. adjourned in Philadelphia. 1825 - The Erie Canal opened in upstate New York. The 363-mile cana...

Squirrels give good reason to get ‘stuck in a rut’

Squirrels give good reason to get ‘stuck in a rut’

Late-season squirrel hunting offers a different kind of challenge By Randy Zellers AGFC Communications LITTLE ROCK - The deer rut isn’t the ...

Old St. Paul Services

Old St. Paul Services

Join Old St. Paul Missionary Baptist Church for in-person, Facebook Live or Zoom for Sunday School at 8:45 a.m., as well as inperson and Facebook ...
23 December 2022

West Memphis  Police Reports

West Memphis Police Reports

• 11/22/22 5:40 303 N Rhodes ST 21 THEFT OF VEHICLE VALUED AT LESS THAN $25,000 BUT GREATER THAN $5,000 • 11/21/22 1:30 East Service Road / ...

Santa’s Fly-In

Santa’s Fly-In

Jolly Old Saint Nick will hitch his sleigh to Donner, Blitzen and the rest of the crew tomorrow night, but a couple of weeks ago, Santa arrived by ...

[ Editor’s  Note: Don’t get me wrong.   I 100% agree with you in

[ Editor’s Note: Don’t get me wrong. I 100% agree with you in

I am concerned about something and it will take all of us having a “love thy neighbor” approach to solve. arbering has given me the privilege of ...

Live long and prosper

Live long and prosper

VIEWPOINT By RALPH HARDIN Evening Times Editor We all want to live a long and fruitful life, and of course this time of year, it’s only nat...

Christmas news, the good and bad

Christmas news, the good and bad

Award winning actress Kirstie Alley was diagnosed with cancer shortly before her untimely death at the young age of 71. Grammy award winning Cel...
Scroll Up