01 December 2022

Hold off the heating?

Hold off the heating?

Study:441k Arkansans will wait until temperatures reach freezing before turning on their heaters By Erin Krugman Apricot Content One in five...

***  Why are they having two early voting places for the

*** Why are they having two early voting places for the

Another day and another wreck in front of the Marion Walmart? Is it been enough for a red light yet? What’s the magic number? [ Editor’s Not...

Cat People, Dog People

Cat People, Dog People

VIEWPOINT By RALPH HARDIN Evening Times Editor As I’m writing this (here in my work-from-home office) there is a large black cat trying ver...

Blue Christmas or  Happy Holidays?

Blue Christmas or Happy Holidays?

Now is the time to develop your plan for avoiding a blue holiday season and having a merry holiday season. I love Elvis' song Blue Christmas, ...

No simple answer to some questions

No simple answer to some questions

I'm almost 59 and hope to retire from working soon. Should I take Social Security as soon as possible, or wait for the maximum amount? Signed...

Lady Razorbacks take Paradise Jam Championship

Lady Razorbacks take Paradise Jam Championship

Arkansas still undefeated after holiday tournament win From the University of Arkansas arkansasrazorbacks.com ST. THOMAS, U.S. Virgin Island...

4th quarter Razorback rally topples Troy

4th quarter Razorback rally topples Troy

Hogs come from behind to take down Trojans at home From the University of Arkansas arkansasrazorbacks.com FAYETTEVILLE — Arkansas went on a...

BIBLE VERSE

BIBLE VERSE

On This Day in: 1835 - Hans Christian Andersen published his first book of fairy tales. 1909 - The Pennsylvania Trust Company, of Carlisle, PA, ...

Cypress Bayou’s Red Cut Slough too dry for now

Cypress Bayou’s Red Cut Slough too dry for now

Mid-week rains could improve water coverage in hunting fields By Jim Harris Arkansas Wildlife Editor Most areas in Dave Donaldson Black Rive...

Holiday Arts

Holiday Arts

Save the Date, Holiday Arts is back in West Memphis. Shop now through Dec. 21 for yourself or that hard-to-shopfor friend or loved one on your Ch...
Scroll Up