23 December 2022

Santa’s Fly-In

Santa’s Fly-In

Jolly Old Saint Nick will hitch his sleigh to Donner, Blitzen and the rest of the crew tomorrow night, but a couple of weeks ago, Santa arrived by ...

[ Editor’s  Note: Don’t get me wrong.   I 100% agree with you in

[ Editor’s Note: Don’t get me wrong. I 100% agree with you in

I am concerned about something and it will take all of us having a “love thy neighbor” approach to solve. arbering has given me the privilege of ...

Live long and prosper

Live long and prosper

VIEWPOINT By RALPH HARDIN Evening Times Editor We all want to live a long and fruitful life, and of course this time of year, it’s only nat...

Christmas news, the good and bad

Christmas news, the good and bad

Award winning actress Kirstie Alley was diagnosed with cancer shortly before her untimely death at the young age of 71. Grammy award winning Cel...

My recipe for a perfect Christmas

My recipe for a perfect Christmas

I don't consider myself a person bound by tradition. Usually, I'm all about change, encouraging people to change and looking for ways ...

BIBLE VERSE

BIBLE VERSE

On This Day in: 1783 - George Washington returned home to Mount Vernon, after the disbanding of his army following the Revolutionary War. 1788 -...

Cooler temperatures bring hunting opportunities in state

Cooler temperatures bring hunting opportunities in state

Squirrel hunting should be good in January with winter weather on the way By Randy Zellers AGFC Communications The deer rut isn’t the only ...

The Waterfowl Report

The Waterfowl Report

December mallard survey in Delta totals continue downward trends from recent seasons in 2022 By Randy Zellers AGFC Communications Arkansas Ge...

Old St. Paul Services

Old St. Paul Services

Join Old St. Paul Missionary Baptist Church for in-person, Facebook Live or Zoom for Sunday School at 8:45 a.m., as well as inperson and Facebook ...
Scroll Up