07 December 2022

NEWS BRIEFS

NEWS BRIEFS

Marion Christmas Parade “Sparkle and Shine: It’s Christmas Time” in Marion. The city’s 23rd annual Christmas Parade will be Thursday, De...

YOUR WEEKLY HOROSCOPE

YOUR WEEKLY HOROSCOPE

ARIES (March 21-April 19): Keep an open mind. If you make an assumption, you’ll make a mistake. Discuss your plans with someone who owes you ...

Marion football standouts garner recognition

Marion football standouts garner recognition

Nine Patriots earn postseason honors for 2022 season...

Greyhounds earn big road win over Rangers

Greyhounds earn big road win over Rangers

ASU Mid-South rolls over Northwest Mississippi...

Lady Greyhounds rally falls short in road loss

Lady Greyhounds rally falls short in road loss

ASU Mid-South drops tough game to Northwest Mississippi...

MINGLE & JINGLE

MINGLE & JINGLE

It was a very merry scene indeed last Thursday evening on the Courthouse Square in Marion as the community gathered for the annual tree lighting a...
06 December 2022

A Cautionary Tale from the Marion Mom

A Cautionary Tale from the Marion Mom

I’m ready to talk about what happened at Walmart in West Memphis a few days ago as a means of warning. Although I never felt a danger rush of ...

***  Does the city still let you slide on your electric bill when it gets too cold?   Asking for a friend.

*** Does the city still let you slide on your electric bill when it gets too cold? Asking for a friend.

Does anyone know if any of the animal shelters are taking cats right now we have had a female here in (earle) for while and she is ready to pop she i...

*Batteries not included

*Batteries not included

VIEWPOINT By RALPH HARDIN Evening Times Editor We’re just a about three weeks away from Christmas 2022, so I hope you’re almost done chec...
Scroll Up