09 January 2023
Hogs fall to Auburn on the road

Hogs fall to Auburn on the road

Arkansas men’s team drops conference game to Tigers From Arkanas State University astateredwolves.com AUBURN, Ala. – Auburn scored a four...
BIBLE VERSE

BIBLE VERSE

“You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall not commit adultery.’ But I say to you that everyone who looks at a woman with lustful intent...
On This Day In:

On This Day In:

1793 - Jean-Pierre Blanchard made the first successful balloon flight in the U.S. 1788 - Connecticut became the 5th state to join the United Sta...

Good crappie fishing awaits

Good crappie fishing awaits

Arkansas anglers seeing big bites all over this winter By Jim Harris AGFC Wildlife Editor We're hearing great news about crappie fishing...
211 Community  Resources

211 Community Resources

Children, youth and adult Sunday School class at 9:30 a.m. Sunday morning Worship Service at 10:45 a.m. Wednesday evening Prayer Meeting and Bible S...
06 January 2023
Crittenden County at ‘critical risk’ level for illnesses

Crittenden County at ‘critical risk’ level for illnesses

Flu, COVID-19, other seasonal sickness hitting Northeast Arkansas counties By Ralph Hardin ralphhardin@gmail.com If you’re planning a big ...

‘Puss in Boots’ shows ‘Shrek’ film franchise might indeed have 9 lives

‘Puss in Boots’ shows ‘Shrek’ film franchise might indeed have 9 lives

Family flick full of feline fun for all By Bob Garver rrg251@nyu.edu We were first introduced to dashing animated feline Puss in Boots (Anton...
Insanity

Insanity

VIEWPOINT By RALPH HARDIN Evening Times Editor I normally save this sort of thing for “Text the Times” but I didn’t do one for today’...
Understand and  Defend Optimism

Understand and Defend Optimism

Robert Charles AMAC Commentary Some say 2020 was bad and 2021 and 2022 were somehow worse. Perhaps. They call themselves realists. But let us not...

The legacy of  Parker Westbrook

The legacy of Parker Westbrook

Dr. Ken Bridges Arkansas History Minute People will often drive past or walk by an old building in their city without giving it a second thought....
Scroll Up