29 December 2016
OBITUARIES

OBITUARIES

OBITUARIES Opal I. Gilchrist, 84, of Copperas Cove, Texas formerly of West Memphis, died Sunday, Dec. 25, 2016 in Copperas Cove. Mrs. Gilchrist...
Text The Times.

Text The Times.

Text The Times. We serve God in truth & spirit! Yes I love all people & I also believe in being honest! Jobs & etc., will not stop ...
The Perfect Holiday

The Perfect Holiday

The Perfect Holiday It started well. I conducted the church choir in the annual Christmas cantata and did not hear one spot that was weakly sun...

News Briefs

News Briefs

News Briefs The Evening Times prints briefs about events for organizations, schools and governmental agencies. News briefs are accepted at the ...
28 December 2016
Mu Alpha Theta says thanks!

Mu Alpha Theta says thanks!

Mu Alpha Theta says thanks! Mu Alpha Theta students at the Academies of West Memphis recently handed out baskets of cookies to the faculty and st...
OBITUARIES

OBITUARIES

OBITUARIES Linda Brooks Bollinger, 66, passed away at her daughters home with her family in West Memphis on Friday Dec. 23, 2016. Linda was bor...

ASU Mid-South Accelerated Process Operator Training

ASU Mid-South Accelerated Process Operator Training

ASU Mid-South Accelerated Process Operator Training Would you like to be trained for high-paying, high-demand jobs and do it in a short period o...
News Briefs

News Briefs

News Briefs The Evening Times prints briefs about events for organizations, schools and governmental agencies. News briefs are accepted at the ...
Inclusiveness and Diversity

Inclusiveness and Diversity

Inclusiveness and Diversity Sometimes it seems as if every other word from the mouths of academicians is 'inclusiveness' or 'divers...

West All-Region Band

West All-Region Band

West Memphis secures port development deal with Base Inc. Agreement will make use of TIGER grant funds, put money in city coffers news@theevenin...
Scroll Up