03 March 2017
OBITUARIES

OBITUARIES

OBITUARIES Gary Lynn Aaron, 59, of Bassett, passed away on Wednesday, March 1, 2017. He was born June 20, 1957 in West Memphis to Charles and J...
News Briefs

News Briefs

News Briefs The Evening Times prints briefs about events for organizations, schools and governmental agencies. News briefs are accepted at the ...
Here are six surefire ways for seniors to stay sure-footed and independent

Here are six surefire ways for seniors to stay sure-footed and independent

Here are six surefire ways for seniors to stay sure-footed and independent U.S. Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services When kids fall, they...

What about the ‘blue’ point of view?

What about the ‘blue’ point of view?

What about the ‘blue’ point of view? A Times Staff Commentary Everyone complains about “speed traps” and police who shoot criminals. What ...
02 March 2017
OBITUARIES

OBITUARIES

OBITUARIES Lula Bell, 91, of Earle, passed away Thursday, Feb. 23, 2017, in Wynne. Visitation is scheduled for Friday, from 5 to 7 p.m., at Wolfe ...
Governor sets execution dates for 8 Arkansas death row inmates – again

Governor sets execution dates for 8 Arkansas death row inmates – again

Governor sets execution dates for 8 Arkansas death row inmates - again Hutchinson schedules state’s first lethal injections since 2005 for April...

Community Service with a Smile

Community Service with a Smile

Submitted photo Community Service with a Smile Pride of Ruth/St. Peter #336 visited the Health Care and Rehabilitation Center of West Memphis o...
News Briefs

News Briefs

News Briefs The Evening Times prints briefs about events for organizations, schools and governmental agencies. News briefs are accepted at the ...
What I Saw in Arkansas

What I Saw in Arkansas

What I Saw in Arkansas Alright, let's get one thing perfectly clear. I don't believe in flying saucers or little green men. Only, ...

01 March 2017
Crittenden County Museum loses MVP volunteer

Crittenden County Museum loses MVP volunteer

Crittenden County Museum loses MVP volunteer Machnitzki, who spearheaded online presence for facility, take out- of- area job news@theeveningtim...
Scroll Up