06 January 2023

Tigers come up short against Green Wave

Tigers come up short against Green Wave

Memphis falls to Tulane in conference road game From the University of Memphis GoTigersGo.com NEW ORLEANS, GA. – Despite a season-high 10 t...

Greyhounds lose battle on the glass

Greyhounds lose battle on the glass

Poor rebounding costs ASU Mid-South against St. Louis Community College From Arkanas State University astateredwolves.com The Greyhounds comm...

BIBLE VERSE

BIBLE VERSE

“Give attention to me, my people, and give ear to me, my nation; for a law will go out from me, and I will set my justice for a light to the peop...

On This Day in:

On This Day in:

871 - England’s King Alfred defeated the Danes at the Battle of Ashdown. 1205 - Philip of Swabia was crowned as King of the Romans. 1453 - ...

North Arkansas CWD cases an opportunity for discovery

North Arkansas CWD cases an opportunity for discovery

Research team taking a closer look at Chronic Wasting Disease in state By Jeff Williams Arkansas Wildlife Editor JASPER — A team researchin...

Old St. Paul Services

Old St. Paul Services

Join Old St. Paul Missionary Baptist Church for in-person, Facebook Live or Zoom for Sunday School at 8:45 a.m., as well as inperson and Facebook ...

Former judge arrested on  Bribery and Obstruction of  Justice charges

Former judge arrested on Bribery and Obstruction of Justice charges

LITTLE ROCK — A former local district court judge in Arkansas was arrested today in Little Rock on criminal charges related to his alleged solic...
05 January 2023

Judge Victor Hill dead at age 67

Judge Victor Hill dead at age 67

Longtime circuit judge served Crittenden County, seeking justice for all citizens By the Times News Staff ralphhardin@gmail.com The Honorable...

Flood waters soak West Memphis

Flood waters soak West Memphis

Heavy rains leave much of county in high water By Ralph Hardin ralphhardin@gmail.com The skies over Crittenden County opened up on New Yearâ€...

[ Editor’s Note: Much

[ Editor’s Note: Much

What a joke the Republican Party has become. Now, even when they get a majority in the House they can’t even agree on a Speaker. Might as well let ...
Scroll Up