12 January 2023

MOLLETTE

MOLLETTE

From page A4 buy my gasoline. The trip one way from home was over 30 miles so this was appreciated. He also presented me with paperwork for a pe...

Why your iPhone is bad for the environment

Why your iPhone is bad for the environment

Data centers are nnsustainable. We must store data in DNA. Wait, what? ... Humanity generates 2.5 quintillion bytes of data — enough to m...

VIEWPOINT

VIEWPOINT

From page A4 which I definitely did not. My toys were for playing with and my comics were for reading... Oh, well. I didn’t collect th...

Patriots top Nettleton for key 5A East conference win

Patriots top Nettleton for key 5A East conference win

Marion continues hot streak with road victory over Raiders By Chuck Livingston Marion School District JONESBORO — To a lot of teams, playin...

DUCKS

DUCKS

From page A8 long-awaited major rainfail last week. However, instead of 4-6 inches throughout all of the Arkansas Delta and other parts of The Na...

BIBLE VERSE

BIBLE VERSE

On This Day in: 1519 - Holy Roman Emperor Maximilian I died. 1773 - The first public museum in America was established in Charleston, SC. 186...

LEPROUST

LEPROUST

From page A4 less damaging — but they can’t actually make them green. And the world’s voracious appetite for data is quickly canceling out ...

SANDERS

SANDERS

From page A3 and federal office in the state. The Legislature kicked off this year's session Monday. In her speeches Tuesday, Sanders offere...

Strange and bizarre:  The alligator gar

Strange and bizarre: The alligator gar

A look at the state of Arkansas’ only true ‘big game’ fish By Jim Harris Arkansas Wildlife Editor The Alligator gar is Arkansas’s lar...

Delta gets a drenching

Delta gets a drenching

Duck hunters hope recent rains bring birds to region By Randy Zellers AGFC Communications The Arkansas Game and Fish Commission's aerial...
Scroll Up