20 January 2017
OBITUARIES

OBITUARIES

OBITUARIES Martha Ashcraft, 78, of West Memphis died Wednesday, Jan. 18, 2017, at her home in West Memphis. Mrs. Ashcraft was a member of the ...
Marion Elementary AR awards

Marion Elementary AR awards

Marion Elementary AR awards Students at Marion Elementary School are setting a fast pace in the Accelerated Reading (AR) program. The top three re...
News Briefs

News Briefs

News Briefs The Evening Times prints briefs about events for organizations, schools and governmental agencies. News briefs are accepted at the ...

6 Reasons Not To Read This Column

6 Reasons Not To Read This Column

6 Reasons Not To Read This Column 1. If your home is immaculate and running like a well-oiled clock. 2. Your family begs to help with househol...
19 January 2017
State Treasurer launches statewide outreach efforts

State Treasurer launches statewide outreach efforts

State Treasurer launches statewide outreach efforts Milligan wants office to focus on transparency, openness stacy.peterson@artreasury.gov LIT...
OBITUARIES

OBITUARIES

OBITUARIES Elvis Brown, 59, of Jericho, died Wednesday, Jan. 11, 2017, in his home. Services Saturday, Jan. 21, 2 p.m. in the Anthony Funeral Home...

Earle making ‘ hit list’ of junk items

Earle making ‘ hit list’ of junk items

Earle making ‘ hit list’ of junk items City taking inventory of broken, outdated equipment for scrap yard, auction block news@theeveningtim...
Workout Program

Workout Program

Workout Program That's right… this is strictly an article of pure fiction. Mainly because I do not have a workout program. Don't need...
News Briefs

News Briefs

News Briefs The Evening Times prints briefs about events for organizations, schools and governmental agencies. News briefs are accepted at the ...

18 January 2017
Text The Times.

Text The Times.

Text The Times. I know my eyes aren’t what they used to be because of age, but I don’t think my eyesight is the problem when reading the Times...
Scroll Up