30 December 2022

Blue & You Foundation Awards $3.3 Million in  Grants to Local Organizations Throughout Arkansas

Blue & You Foundation Awards $3.3 Million in Grants to Local Organizations Throughout Arkansas

LITTLE ROCK – The Blue & You Foundation for a Healthier Arkansas announced Wednesday 47 grants are being awarded in 2023 to public schools, ...

Golden

Golden

VIEWPOINT By RALPH HARDIN Evening Times Editor So, today is my parents’ 50th anniversary. Fifty years is a long time to do anything, let al...

CAT

CAT

From page A1 ing in the form of a green plastic bin measuring approximately 18 inches wide, 36 inches long and 15 inches tall. Unfortunately, ...

Are you ready for what could come in 2023?

Are you ready for what could come in 2023?

The New Year is upon us! This time of year is when people make resolutions to lose weight, stop undesirable habits, spend more time with family,...

How to outsmart a fraudster and avoid being scammed

How to outsmart a fraudster and avoid being scammed

Frauds and scams have escalated. Here are a few tips I received from my bank that will help keep us aware of scams. The following note appeared ...

PREACHER

PREACHER

From page A4 something other than the blood of Christ – a religious ritual, like baptism, or the fact they are a good person. As millions of c...

Razorbacks win wild Liberty Bowl in triple overtime

Razorbacks win wild Liberty Bowl in triple overtime

Arkansas hold on to beat Kansas 55-52 to finish season with winning record From the University of Arkansas arkansasrazorbacks.com MEMPHIS, Te...

VIEWPOINT

VIEWPOINT

From page A4 probably didn’t show the appreciation that I should have growing up (what kid does?), so I hope I can make it up to them here in t...

BIBLE VERSE

BIBLE VERSE

On This Day in: 1460 - At the Battle of Wakefield, in England’s Wars of the Roses, the Duke of York was defeated and killed by the Lancastrians. ...

With deep freeze over, hunters have uninterrupted hunting

With deep freeze over, hunters have uninterrupted hunting

Duck season runs through Jan. 31 in Arkansas By Jim Harris AGFC Wildlife Editor LITTLE ROCK – Arkansas waterfowl hunters endured a deep fre...
Scroll Up