26 January 2023

***  Where can I find the West  Memphis municipal code you quoted in the paper today?

*** Where can I find the West Memphis municipal code you quoted in the paper today?

You certainly hit the nail on the head in this Wednesday’s Viewpoint. Sarah Huckabee Sanders is going to try and turn this state into a “Chris...

All-Region Devils

All-Region Devils

Photo courtesy of WMSD Thirty-six AWM and West Jr. High School band members were in Searcy over weekend for the All-Region band clinic. These stu...

The end of decency

The end of decency

VIEWPOINT By RALPH HARDIN Evening Times Editor I didn’t do much hunting as a kid, but one time my Dad and a friend of his took me and my da...

Welcome (legal) immigrants

Welcome (legal) immigrants

Americans can expect more immigrants to enter our country in the months and years ahead. Most Americans aren't opposed to more citizens. Many ...

The Flatworm  Principle

The Flatworm Principle

A friend of mine told me something so amazing, I had to look it up to see if it was true. In 1960, a series of experiments was done with flatwo...

Patriots batter Rams

Patriots batter Rams

Marion rund 5A record to 6-0 with mercy-rule win over Paragould By Chuck Livingston Marion School District PARAGOULD — As Marion continues ...

Eagles rally to take down Blue Devils

Eagles rally to take down Blue Devils

West Memphis blows 23-point halftime lead against Greene County Tech BySteve Gilespie Paxton Sports Bureau PARAGOULD – Greene County Tech e...

BIBLE VERSE

BIBLE VERSE

On This Day in: 1500 - Vicente Yáñez Pinzón discovered Brazil. 1784 - In a letter to his daughter, Benjamin Franklin expressed unhappiness ov...

Baitfish stockings an important part of AGFC fishing work

Baitfish stockings an important part of AGFC fishing work

Crews putting shad, golden shiners, bluegill, redear, fathead minnows in Arkansas waters By Jim Harris Arkansas Wildlife Editor LITTLE ROCK â...

Lunch & Learn

Lunch & Learn

The Crittenden County Extension Office will be hosting a Charcuterie Board Workshop from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m., on Thursday, Feb. 9. Learn how to put t...
Scroll Up