26 July 2016
A Penny Mentality In America?

A Penny Mentality In America?

A Penny Mentality In America? I had just parked my car in a city parking lot when I heard the cries of a loud voice. 'Sir, please give me ...
25 July 2016
Gilmore Police Car Vandalized

Gilmore Police Car Vandalized

Photo courtesy of CCSO Gilmore Police Car Vandalized On July 19, the Crittenden County Sheriff's Department was notified that the Gilmore ...
Marion man completes army training

Marion man completes army training

Marion man completes army training Williams stationed in Colorado following Basic www.theeveningtimes.com Quincy J. Williams, 24, of Marion ...

‘ABC Girl’ at City Hall

‘ABC Girl’ at City Hall

Photo by John Rech ‘ABC Girl’ at City Hall Seven-year-old Sydney Hopson smiles as she picked up heavy recognition during the West Memphis C...
Text The Times.

Text The Times.

Text The Times. Just wanted to say I started reading the online edition of the paper and it is very convenient and easy to use. My husband works o...
Earle News

Earle News

Earle News The Canasta Club met at the home of Judy Tacker Sharp in Marked Tree recently. Lou Burns of Marked Tree won high score, Debbie Frank...

OBITUARY

OBITUARY

OBITUARY Louella Morgan, 70, of Hughes, Arkansas died Saturday, July 23, 2016, at her home in Hughes. Mrs. Morgan was a Member of Central Bapti...
News Briefs

News Briefs

News Briefs The Evening Times prints briefs about events for organizations, schools and governmental agencies. News briefs are accepted at the ...
Maybe the answer is really simple?

Maybe the answer is really simple?

Maybe the answer is really simple? Local Commentary With everything that is going on today, with someone shot and killed here and police officers...

22 July 2016
OBITUARIES

OBITUARIES

OBITUARIES Joe Frank Brasfield, Sr., 81, of West Memphis, passed away Thursday, July 21, 2016. He was preceded in death by his wife, Darla Brasfie...
Scroll Up