04 October 2016
Commissioner of State Lands  John Thurston issues tax reminder to property owners

Commissioner of State Lands John Thurston issues tax reminder to property owners

Commissioner of State Lands John Thurston issues tax reminder to property owners Oct. 15 deadline to pay personal property or real estate taxes i...
Call for support for the  Patty Bogard Fund

Call for support for the Patty Bogard Fund

Call for support for the Patty Bogard Fund www.theeveningtimes.com Thanks to all the great people who have come to the aid of Patty Bogard over...
Getting our act together for America

Getting our act together for America

Getting our act together for America The November eighth Presidential vote is coming soon. The votes will be cast and either Hillary Clinton or Do...

News Briefs

News Briefs

News Briefs The Evening Times prints briefs about events for organizations, schools and governmental agencies. News briefs are accepted at the T...
03 October 2016
Earle News

Earle News

Earle News The Earle Music Coterie started the new club year with a beautiful piano and organ concert presented by Jeanne Hurst and Alex Turner. ...
ACT Reception at AWM

ACT Reception at AWM

Photos by Billy Woods ACT Reception at AWM The Academies of West Memphis recently honored over 75 students who scored 19 or above composite on ...

Parkin Park to host primitive pottery workshop

Parkin Park to host primitive pottery workshop

Parkin Park to host primitive pottery workshop Sign up now for Saturday, Oct. 15 event Parkin Archeological State Park American Indian pottery i...
News Briefs

News Briefs

News Briefs The Evening Times prints briefs about events for organizations, schools and governmental agencies. News briefs are accepted at the T...
That second time will be something called the rapture

That second time will be something called the rapture

That second time will be something called the rapture Local Commentary Now one thing for sure is you can't say that God never gave you and me...

UCA announces  Summer Grads

UCA announces Summer Grads

UCA announces Summer Grads Local scholars receive degrees Office of Media Relations CONWAY—The University of Central Arkansas held Summer Com...
Scroll Up