25 November 2022
White River yields gold

White River yields gold

Golden rainbows waiting to be caught! By Jim Harris Arkansas Wildlife Editor Wow, what a terrific looking fish! This (See page 9) is the no...
MARION  POLICE  REPORTS

MARION POLICE REPORTS

For Nov. 6-10, 2022 • 11/6/22 10:52 3440 I 55 Service RD ASSAULT - 2ND DEGREE / RECKLESS CONDUCT CREATES RISK OF PHYSICAL INJURY ...
Holiday Arts

Holiday Arts

Save the Date, Holiday Arts is back in West Memphis. Shop Nov. 25 through Dec. 21 for yourself or that hard-to-shopfor friend or loved one on you...

24 November 2022
On giving thanks and showing gratitude

On giving thanks and showing gratitude

An opportunity and a privilege this holiday season From U.S. Senator John Boozman LITTLE ROCK — Once again, the holiday season has quietly an...
have to go across the

have to go across the

Sure Taco Bell is good for a quick cheap meal but when is West Memphis going to get some real restaurants? You have to go to Memphis or Southaven to ...
‘The Menu’ serves up a tasty thriller

‘The Menu’ serves up a tasty thriller

A clever movie worthy of a Thanksgiving weekend trip to the theater By Robert Garver rrg251@nyu.edu Like the cozy restaurant setting of “Th...

Get-together foods

Get-together foods

VIEWPOINT By RALPH HARDIN Evening Times Editor Thanksgiving is one of my favorite days of the year. Sure, it’s nice to see relatives and su...
A long tradition of giving thanks

A long tradition of giving thanks

Dr. Kenneth Bridges Arkansas History Minute As people race to organize the last details on travel, get-togethers, and gather lastminute ingredie...
A Thanksgiving to Remember

A Thanksgiving to Remember

Pam Young Club Organized I wrote this poem when I was a young mother of three. I had volunteered to host our family’s traditional Thanksgiving ...

State Line rivalry game pits Arkansas against Missouri

State Line rivalry game pits Arkansas against Missouri

Razorbacks cross the northern border to take on Tigers in holiday rivalry game From the University of Arkansas arkansasrazorbacksl.com FAYET...
Scroll Up