18 September 2019
16 Apps Parents Should Know About

16 Apps Parents Should Know About

Arkansas Attorney General issues public alert in effort to keep kids safe online and on their phones Arkansas Attorney General’s Office LITTL...
17 September 2019
Text The Times.

Text The Times.

There is some debate as to the qualities that make for the best political leaders. Most are eloquent, well presented, generally intelligent althoug...
Patriots Promote Smiles

Patriots Promote Smiles

The Marion School District has received at $2,500 grant from Delta Dental to help provide transitioning students with dental supplies. PATS and Del...

Count the Rainbow!

Count the Rainbow!

Fourth-grade students at the Marion Math, Science & Technology Magnet took a tasty approach to learning data-sorting skills last week, using ...
Emotional baggage and the airline that caused it

Emotional baggage and the airline that caused it

By Dorothy Wilson ‘The Marion Mom’ I’ve never been to the Statue of Liberty or the Empire State Building. I had a chance once upon a tim...
“Hustlers” offers strong storyline with a side of sex appeal

“Hustlers” offers strong storyline with a side of sex appeal

We get a movie like “Hustlers” about once a year. It’s a story, told through narration from the main character, about their role in a cri...

Bethel AME Community Grant Program

Bethel AME Community Grant Program

Maddux Elementary to host activities news@theeveningtimes.com Larry Banks, pastor of the Bethel AME Church, 2304 E. Barton Ave., recently annou...
Our View

Our View

The Houston debate winner: the Democratic Party...
Honoring the Fallen Heroes of 9/11

Honoring the Fallen Heroes of 9/11

September 11 is a solemn anniversary. Eighteen years later, we still remember the toll from that terrible day. Nearly 3,000 Americans lost their...

Bible verse

Bible verse

Hear, O LORD, and have mercy upon me: LORD, be thou my helper. Thou hast turned for me my mourning into dancing: thou hast put off my sackcloth, a...
Scroll Up