17 May 2022
CARRIE CLASSON (cont.)

CARRIE CLASSON (cont.)

strike. There isn't much you can do when a 170-pound dog has decided he is going to lie down on the sidewalk. We saw Darron and Monica&a...
GLENN MOLLETTE (cont.)

GLENN MOLLETTE (cont.)

Continue to work on you. You aren’t finished yet. You are still a work in progress. Too often we point to an accomplishment or the past as ...
Big bass being bagged in Lake Sequoyah, Lake Frierson

Big bass being bagged in Lake Sequoyah, Lake Frierson

The late spring bite continues across the Natural State Arkansas Wildlife Editor We love getting photos from lakes we don't often see on the...

BIG BASS (cont.)

BIG BASS (cont.)

due to high water and current. Current along Little River decreased this week with discharge release at the dam, and river clarity ranging zero in...
Blues Off Broadway

Blues Off Broadway

Main Street West Memphis presents the return of Blues Off Broadway, featuring free live music every Thursday in May, from 6 to 9 p.m., 212 W. Polk....
BIG BASS (cont.)

BIG BASS (cont.)

that black bass are very good. Jighead/Texas-rigged Brush Hogs and floating worms are working and the topwater bite is good. Walleye are very go...

Jonesboro making plans for Juneteenth celebration

Jonesboro making plans for Juneteenth celebration

STATE NEWS (cont.) perspectives on the issues at hand much easier and make friends along the way.” “I have learned so much from being on Sen...
NEWS BRIEFS (cont.)

NEWS BRIEFS (cont.)

Facebook by Thursday morning. Join the Cornerstone WM Study Group to join in. No Sunday evening services until further notice. For more info go to ...
VIEWPOINT (cont.)

VIEWPOINT (cont.)

done Chuck E. Cheese or the skating rink or rented out the Delta Gym, but it’s mostly been dinner of the birthday boy or girl’s choice, cake an...

3 motorcyclists killed in wrong-way crash on I-40

3 motorcyclists killed in wrong-way crash on I-40

STATE NEWS (cont.) teenth. The last day to register is June 4. Organizations still have an opportunity to receive naming rights to the Parade G...
Scroll Up