03 July 2020
Attorney General announces she is seeking governor’s seat in 2022

Attorney General announces she is seeking governor’s seat in 2022

LITTLE ROCK— Arkansas Attorney General Leslie Rutledge said Wednesday she's running for governor in 2022, setting up a potentially crowded ...
Cotton Bill to support semiconductor manufacturing in U.S.

Cotton Bill to support semiconductor manufacturing in U.S.

From the Office of U.S. Senator Tom Cotton WASHINGTON, D.C. — Senators Tom Cotton (RArkansas), Chuck Schumer (D-New York), Josh Hawley (R-M...
Arkansas restaurant fight over social distancing makes national news

Arkansas restaurant fight over social distancing makes national news

STATE NEWS including payroll for The Edge, meaning that everyone employed by the business is at risk of losing their jobs. Day said it is not ...

The Evening Times prints briefs about events for organizations,  schools and governmental agencies. News briefs

The Evening Times prints briefs about events for organizations, schools and governmental agencies. News briefs

are accepted at the Times office, by fax at ( 870) 735-1020 or by e- mail news@ theeveningtimes. com. Always include contact information. • ...

NEWS BRIEFS (cont.)

NEWS BRIEFS (cont.)

• — Civil Air Patrol meets the 1st and 3rd Monday of each month, 6:30 to 8:30 p.m., at the ASU Aviation Technical Center, 737 Taxiway Drive,...

02 July 2020
Marion Police Reports  June 22 – June 28, 2020

Marion Police Reports June 22 – June 28, 2020

6/22/20 – 2:30am – 233 Northwind – General Information 6/22/20 – 3:30am – 2980 I- 55 E. Service Rd – Possession of Schedule VI wit...
The Flag Holder

The Flag Holder

A month or so ago, I was out working in my yard. We bought the house we’re living in now about a year-and-ahalf ago, so I don’t know every noo...

Equality  Under the  Law –  God’s Law

Equality Under the Law – God’s Law

Most people have a misconception about God’s law. We know that no one is perfect, but after that fact, two general beliefs prevail. First, overal...
Scroll Up