16 April 2021
Anglers, fish dealing with the elements this spring

Anglers, fish dealing with the elements this spring

See- saw weather, seasonal rains affecting fishing, spawn season AGFC Communications When Brandon Treat caught this 23.5-inch brown trout on the ...
Fishing Reports: Spotlight on South Arkansas

Fishing Reports: Spotlight on South Arkansas

Where to go for some spring fishing success AGFC Communications • White Oak Lake: Curtis Willingham of River Rat Bait (870-231-3831) said Wh...

Anti-trans law could block Hogs’ bid to host  NCAA sporting events

Anti-trans law could block Hogs’ bid to host NCAA sporting events

FAYETTEVILLE — With the Coach Dave Van Horn’s 26-5 Razorbacks baseball team ranked No. 1 nationally and Coach Courtney Deifel’s 33-5 Razorbac...
FIT Supply Drive

FIT Supply Drive

The Evening Times prints briefs about events for organizations, schools and governmental agencies. News briefs are accepted via e- mail at news@ t...

15 April 2021
Marion Police Reports  April 5-11, 2021

Marion Police Reports April 5-11, 2021

04/05/2021 POSSESSION OF SCH VI LT 4OZ W. service rd. in the J& A parking lot 04/05/2021 Found Property Judge Smith/Block 04/05/2021 THE...
[ Editor’s  Note: I know Godzilla isn’t real… I know this… but…

[ Editor’s Note: I know Godzilla isn’t real… I know this… but…

The Japanese government is going to release radioactive water used to cool the damaged Fukushima reactors into the ocean. The water will be 'cl...
West Memphis Police Reports  April 9-12, 2021

West Memphis Police Reports April 9-12, 2021

4/9/21 1:49 POSSESSION OF SCH VI WITH PURPOSE TO DELIVERY Mccain Blvd / Missouri St 4/9/21 2:50 DRIVING WHILE LICENSE CANCELLED, SUSPENDED, OR...

We’re all in the same boat

We’re all in the same boat

Fun fact: Today marks the 109th anniversary of the sinking of the Titanic. It’s a tragedy that is somehow both horrifying in its scope and mesm...
Scroll Up