28 February 2020
SPORTS BRIEFS

SPORTS BRIEFS

The Evening Times shares news and information about local sports and sporting events. To have your league, game, event or other activity published ...
27 February 2020
Emotional baggage and the airline that caused it

Emotional baggage and the airline that caused it

I’ve never been to the Statue of Liberty or the Empire State Building. I had a chance once upon a time, the year after I graduated college, w...
Black History Month Shout Out!

Black History Month Shout Out!

MST Greenhouse Guru, Shannon Banks, was recently chosen to attend Black River Technological College in Paragould. Representing Africian American Wo...

Soup Sunday

Soup Sunday

The Evening Times prints briefs about events for organizations, schools and governmental agencies. News briefs are accepted at the Times office, b...
AGFC Fishing Reports

AGFC Fishing Reports

From the Arkansas Game & Fish Commission www.agfc.com Crown Lake (updated 2-12-2020) Boxhound Marina (870-670-4496) said the clarity is mu...

25 February 2020
What is the Perkins CTE Act?

What is the Perkins CTE Act?

A quick guide to understanding federal career education training programs news@theeveningtimes.com With students at the Academies of West Memphis...
Soup Sunday

Soup Sunday

The Evening Times prints briefs about events for organizations, schools and governmental agencies. News briefs are accepted at the Times office, b...
Delta Rivers Nature Center still recovering from flood

Delta Rivers Nature Center still recovering from flood

Wildlife suffers from long period of high water, park damaged AGFC Communications PINE BLUFF — It may seem a distant memory, but scars from the...

Birds of prey make for good bird-watching

Birds of prey make for good bird-watching

Hawks, eagles hover over the Natural State From the Arkansas Game & Fish Commission www.agfc.com LITTLE ROCK — Watchable wildlife is typ...
Scroll Up