22 January 2021
Free virtual workshop teaches business owners  how to sell to the  State of Arkansas

Free virtual workshop teaches business owners how to sell to the State of Arkansas

LITTLE ROCK — For small businesses looking to expand their clientele, the State of Arkansas could be a potential customer. The Arkansas Procur...
Cornerstone Baptist  Church

Cornerstone Baptist Church

The Evening Times prints briefs about events for organizations, schools and governmental agencies. News briefs are accepted via e- mail at news@ t...

21 January 2021
Kids, COVID-19 and the Vaccine

Kids, COVID-19 and the Vaccine

A COVID- 19 Vaccine FAQ with Dr. Sandra Arnold Le Bonheur Media Service MEMPHIS, Tenn. — With the first COVID-19 vaccines now being administer...
I expect the headlines of ….

I expect the headlines of ….

I expect the headlines of the major news outlets will change radically after January 20. For the past four years I have seen nothing but negative hea...
BIBLE VERSE

BIBLE VERSE

On This Day in: 1789 - W.H. Brown's 'Power of Sympathy' was published. It was the first American novel to be published. The novel is...

Qualified

Qualified

I watched the Inauguration yesterday (it actually just ended as I am writing this) and I was, as I always am, moved by the speeches and the prayers...
Natural Hair:  Professional or Not?

Natural Hair: Professional or Not?

Have you given thought to the idea that a state is given more respect for its appearance rather than the population of people that reside within i...
What was  Forgotten?

What was Forgotten?

Perhaps you have seen the 2004 movie, ' The Forgotten?' The plot follows the theme of the human race, who unbeknownst to them, are bein...

SHERRY HOLLIMAN (cont.)

SHERRY HOLLIMAN (cont.)

go natural for many reasons, a few being medical, repairing damaged hair, needing a new look after a life change, not wanting to have processed ha...
Scroll Up