21 October 2019
The Kind of Dog I Am

The Kind of Dog I Am

‘The Postscript’ By Carrie Classon When my husband, Peter, and I met, we each had a dog. Peter had a collie named “The Pretty Boy,” (Y...
Nothing is Impossible

Nothing is Impossible

A lot of us are faced with the impossible. We may have what seems to be impossible debts, physical illnesses, human relationships and vocational p...
• Auction at Avondale —

• Auction at Avondale —

The Evening Times prints briefs about events for organizations, schools and governmental agencies. News briefs are accepted at the Times office, by...

Razorbacks woes continue with lopsided loss to Auburn

Razorbacks woes continue with lopsided loss to Auburn

Hogs fall to Tigers 51-10 sports@theeveningtimes.com The Arkansas Razorbacks won the coin toss. That was the only thing that seemed to go the H...
Raiders too much for  Black Knights late

Raiders too much for Black Knights late

West Memphis Christian falls to Delta Academy news@theeveningtimes.com The West Memphis Christian School Black Knights traveled to Marks, Missi...
MYSA Youth Basketball —

MYSA Youth Basketball —

The Marion Youth Sports Association is offering FREE youth basketball for players 13-and-under for the upcoming 2019-2020 MYSA basketball season. ...

18 October 2019
West Memphis breaks ground on new buildings

West Memphis breaks ground on new buildings

City continues ‘winning streak’ with multimillion- dollar construction projects news@theeveningtimes.com The City of West Memphis broke g...
Suspected gunman in Valero shooting in custody

Suspected gunman in Valero shooting in custody

Johnson surrenders after warrant issued by MPD ralphhardin@gmail.com A West Memphis man suspected in the Aug. 29 shooting at a Valero gas station...
Courtyard Fire

Courtyard Fire

Residents watched as a blaze at the Courtyard Apartments in West Memphis burned through the roof on Tuesday morning. The West Memphis Fire Departme...

Student found dead on UAPB campus

Student found dead on UAPB campus

LITTLE ROCK — According to a release from the University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff, a student was found unresponsive at his residence on campus...
Scroll Up