29 October 2019
An Olympian’s guide to the boardroom

An Olympian’s guide to the boardroom

I’ve hit rock bottom more times than I can count. As a gymnast, I overcame injuries that would have ended many other athletes’ careers — o...
Price Controls Don’t Put America First

Price Controls Don’t Put America First

Former U.S. Congressman President Trump is reportedly planning his most ambitious executive order yet. It would require pharmaceutical companies to...
• West Memphis School  District —

• West Memphis School District —

The Evening Times prints briefs about events for organizations, schools and governmental agencies. News briefs are accepted at the Times office, by...

East Arkansas Fishing Reports

East Arkansas Fishing Reports

Cooler temps and waters should bring more bites Lou Gabric, who runs Hummingbird Hideaway Resort on Norfork Lake, says that, slowly but surely, s...
Youth bass fishing team earns $1,000 without wetting a line

Youth bass fishing team earns $1,000 without wetting a line

Grant money comes after organization completes habitat project AGFC Communications Mt. Ida — The anglers of Lake Ouachita High School Fishing T...
28 October 2019
OBITUARIES

OBITUARIES

On Wednesday, September 18, 2019, Jere Bledsoe, loving husband, father of 3 children and 3 stepchildren, and grandfather of 5, passed away at the...

Noonan C. Williams Jr.

Noonan C. Williams Jr.

Noonan C. Williams Jr, 90, of Proctor, died at his home Friday, Oct. 25, 2019. Born August 29, 1929 to Noonan Sr. and Fannie Mae Williams of Mar...
Myra Jane Reed

Myra Jane Reed

Myra Jane Reed, 74, of Crawfordsville, Arkansas, passed from this life. Wednesday, Oct. 23, 2019 at St. Benards Flo and Phil Jones Hospice Hous...
Think Pink: Weaver Walks

Think Pink: Weaver Walks

Last Friday, Weaver Elementary School’s “Walk For A Cure” honored victims and survivors of breast cancer with a special rally as part of Nati...

One week left in MCOC ‘Marion to Manhattan’ promotion

One week left in MCOC ‘Marion to Manhattan’ promotion

Shop local and win big! news@theeveningtimes.com There’s still time to get in on a cool promotion with the Marion Chamber of Commerce, but ti...
Scroll Up