08 April 2020

I have noticed that there wasn’t an online edition of the TIMES on Tuesday, March 24th or Tuesday, March 31st. Is this what we are to expect from n...

My favorite coffee shop

My favorite coffee shop

miss going to my favorite coffee shop. It’s close to the Memphis Zoo and Rhodes College and is the apparent anchor to a very eclectic neighborh...

No Easter for America?

No Easter for America?

I No Easter for America? B ecause of COVID-19 many churches will not be in their sanctuaries for Easter, April 12, 2020. Easter Sunday can fall...

The kingdom of Christ:  present or future?

The kingdom of Christ: present or future?

‘V erily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom.” (Ma...

IN BRIEF

IN BRIEF

An invitation from West Memphis FBC First Baptist Church West Memphis invites you to join us for our Drive-In Church Service this Easter Sunday ...

Hot Springs Couple facing multiple drug charges

Hot Springs Couple facing multiple drug charges

A couple from Hot Springs Nation, Arkansas, finds themselves behind bars after running afoul of the law last week. ■ ■ On Thursday, April 2...

MARION POLICE REPORTS

MARION POLICE REPORTS

03-30-20 – 9:00pm – 126 Willow – Breaking and Entering / Theft of Firearm 03-30-20 – 11:15am – 254 N. Casa View – Drug Paraphernali...

WEST MEMPHIS POLICE REPORTS

WEST MEMPHIS POLICE REPORTS

3/30/20 8:29 Leaving The Scene Of An Accident (Property Damage) 401 N 36Th St 3/30/20 9:34 Theft $1,000 Or Less – All Others 429 W Broadway A...

YOUR WEEKLY HOROSCOPE

YOUR WEEKLY HOROSCOPE

WEDNESDAY, APRIL 8 – TUESDAY, APRIL 14, 2020 On Tuesday night, a full moon arrived in diplomatic Libra, illuminating the ways we’re all sti...
Scroll Up