15 July 2020
Protection in troubled times

Protection in troubled times

By JOHN CRINER Times Outdoors Columnist These are unsettled times and we all want to know what to do to protect our families, our homes and bus...
WEST MEMPHIS POLICE REPORTS

WEST MEMPHIS POLICE REPORTS

For July 6 – July 11, 2020 7/6/20 0:30 Battery – 1St Degree 910 Winchell St 7/6/20 1:30 General Information 412 Jackson Heights St 7/6...
MARION POLICE REPORTS

MARION POLICE REPORTS

For July 6 – July 12, 2020 7/6/20 – 1:44pm – 125 Henry St – Financial Identity Fraud 7/6/20 – 1:00pm – 3732 I-55 – Shopliftin...

hat happened to the  local police reports in Friday’s edition????

hat happened to the local police reports in Friday’s edition????

W hat happened to the local police reports in Friday’s edition???? [Editor’s Note: I assume you mean last Wednesday’s edition (although I ...
For Others…

For Others…

A s she walked into the clinic, I was at the door to meet and test her for the Coronavirus. Though we both had masks on, we immediately recogniz...
MPO seeking public input

MPO seeking public input

The West Memphis Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO) is soliciting public comments concerning its 2050 Metropolitan Transportation Plan (M...

Voting in the age of COVID-19

Voting in the age of COVID-19

T he leaders of the major political parties in Arkansas are united in their determination to assure everyone can cast their ballot in November sa...
YOUR WEEKLY HOROSCOPE

YOUR WEEKLY HOROSCOPE

ARIES (March 21-April 19): Think before you react. Acting on an assumption will lead to a battle that will be hurtful and make you look bad. Pati...
NEWS BRIEFS

NEWS BRIEFS

The Evening Times prints briefs about events for organizations, schools and governmental agencies. News briefs are accepted at the Times office, ...

14 July 2020
02_art_1

02_art_1

In this time of trouble, we need a laugh and Noah Lyles, a fast runner but not as fast as initially thought, provided it. Because of COVID restrictio...
Scroll Up