23 July 2020

The Evening Times prints briefs about events for organizations,  schools and governmental agencies. News briefs

The Evening Times prints briefs about events for organizations, schools and governmental agencies. News briefs

are accepted at the Times office, by fax at ( 870) 735-1020 or by e- mail news@ theeveningtimes. com. Always include contact information. • ...

22 July 2020

Hot weather, hot fishing

Hot weather, hot fishing

W hen we say “Hot fishing” it usually means the fish are really biting. It could be a particular lake or river that is “Hot”, or maybe a ...

WEST MEMPHIS POLICE REPORTS

WEST MEMPHIS POLICE REPORTS

July 13 – July 16, 2020 7/13/20 4:15 Possession of Meth or Cocaine Lt 2Gm 1100 Ingram Blvd A 7/13/20 5:58 Possession of Meth or Cocaine Lt 2...

the white mf talking  about black lives matter tell them their mammy like it …

the white mf talking about black lives matter tell them their mammy like it …

T o the white mf talking about black lives matter tell them their mammy like it ... [Editor’s Note: I’m gonna just stop you right there. I a...

How is your faith?

How is your faith?

all the talk about W ith coronavirus, the terrible economy we have and the hardship modern life has become, and the election in November, how is y...

Assurance in Christ

Assurance in Christ

“Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.” (John 14:6) 2020 has been anything but...
21 July 2020

02_art_0

02_art_0

If I don’t wear a mask what are they going to do? [Editor’s Note: Well, that depends on who “they” are. If “they” is the owner of a bu...

MPO Seeking Input

MPO Seeking Input

The West Memphis Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO) is soliciting public comments concerning its 2050 Metropolitan Transportation Plan (MTP) ...
Scroll Up