22 February 2021

Snow plus COVID-19 equals ‘Snow-VID 2021’

Snow plus COVID-19 equals ‘Snow-VID 2021’

Winter weather add another layer to already complicated coronavirus pandemic ralphhardin@gmail.com While there may be some truth to the idea that...

Snowed In

Snowed In

If you haven’t been out to play in the snow, you’d better hurry. Last week, it was a winter wonderland (as seen in these photos sent in by our ...

‘Judas and the Black Messiah’ an Oscar contender

‘Judas and the Black Messiah’ an Oscar contender

rrg251@nyu.edu One good thing about the year 2021 in movies is that we might get two Oscar seasons. Usually the deadline to qualify for a year&apo...

Around the block

Around the block

One thing I’ve learned about people when it comes to political issues. We can disagree on anything and everything under the sun, but universally...

Sea  Shanties

Sea Shanties

I am not exactly a connoisseur of contemporary culture. ‘The Postscript’ By Carrie Classon I haven't seen the latest series on Netflix ...

Who is perfect?

Who is perfect?

‘American Voices’ By Glenn Mollette Democrats have proven once again that if nothing else, they can find fault in President Donald Trump. ...

Winter weather causes host of SEC hoops cancelations

Winter weather causes host of SEC hoops cancelations

Arkansas hopes to return to action after week of ice, snow and single- digit lows arkansasrazorbacks.com FAYETTEVILLE — It may be cold, cold, c...

BIBLE VERSE

BIBLE VERSE

On This Day in: 1630 - Quadequine introduced popcorn to English colonists at their first Thanksgiving dinner. 1784 - 'Empress of China&apos...

SNOW-VID (cont.)

SNOW-VID (cont.)

throughout the state,' Governor Hutchinson said in statement. 'We hope that vaccine uptake will continue among those who are eligible. I...

Arkansas hunters swat aside black bear record

Arkansas hunters swat aside black bear record

2020 bear harvest comes in at 665 with increased quota Arkansas Wildlife Editor LITTLE ROCK — In the world of wildlife management, harvest rec...
Scroll Up