23 August 2021

The Public Record

The Public Record

Marion Police Reports 8/3/21 - 8/10/21 8/3/21 0:12 3440 I-55 POSSESSION OF SCH VI LT 4OZ 8/3/21 7:54 2700 I 55 Service ST HOMICIDE MURDER - 1S...

Pats Golfers Shine in Pioneer Invitational

Pats Golfers Shine in Pioneer Invitational

High school golfers from around the state competed last week for the Citizens Bank Pioneer Invitational trophy. Marion took home the Championship t...

West Memphis Police Reports   8/12/21 – 8/15/21

West Memphis Police Reports 8/12/21 – 8/15/21

8/12/21 6:32 THEFT OF PROPERTY CREDIT/DEBIT CARDS 1100 Martin Luther King Jr DR 8/12/21 10:19 THEFT $1,000 OR LESS – FROM VEHICLE 510 Mo...

Bring an Umbrella…

Bring an Umbrella…

Come with me, if you will, in this little thought experiment... Imagine you’re watching the nightly news. The weather man comes on and tells y...

The Art of  Predicting the Past

The Art of Predicting the Past

David B. Barrett locates the origins of futurism at around 47,000 BC. For him, futurism began with the emergence of divination by mediums, orac...

Antibiotic  Development  Subscribing to New Ideas

Antibiotic Development Subscribing to New Ideas

With multiple highly effective vaccines against COVID-19, we have begun to round a corner on the current pandemic. But another crisis looms. Ba...

BIBLE VERSE

BIBLE VERSE

On This Day in: 1838 - The first class graduated from Mount Holyoke Female Seminary in South Hadley, MA. It was one of the first colleges for women...

AGFC, AEDC offering thousands for education grants

AGFC, AEDC offering thousands for education grants

Wildlife fine money usedfor funding programs, education initiatives By Randy Zellers AGFC Communications LITTLE ROCK — With students headed ...

All Kinds of Catches!

All Kinds of Catches!

Vanessa Donagher sent along the photo on the left of her kids having a blast fishing the Archey Fork of the Little Red River at Bluffton Preserve o...

Jury sides with officer in  2016 fatal shooting

Jury sides with officer in 2016 fatal shooting

LITTLE ROCK — A federal jury has ruled in favor of Officer Dennis Hutchins of the Little Rock Police Department, rejecting a wrongful death clai...
Scroll Up