Send church items to firstname.lastname@example.org by 10 a.m.
Wednesday. The deadline for faxed items and hand-delivered items is Tuesday; the fax number is 870-735-1020. To place notice of standard service times, contact our retail advertising department at 870-7351010.
• Open Invitation to Worship — The old St. Paul Church family invites one and all to come and worship with them this Sunday beginning at 8:45 a.m. For Sunday school followed by worship service worship service at 10 a.m.
With Pastor Frederick S. Anthony preaching the word of God.
Parents are invited to bring their children to Children Church held on the second floor of the new sanctuary for ages three to the 6th grade and youth services held in the old sanctuary beginning at 10 a.m. With youth speaker Minister Darrell Anthony. Pastor Anthony will be guest speaker at Victory Fellowship Church in Marion for MLK celebration Monday, Jan.
20 beginning at 7 p.m.
• ‘Building a Godly Marriage’ — No More Twain, But One Ministries presents its marriage clinic, “Building A Godly Marriage, One Step At A Time”. The theme is “Self-Centered Spouses.” The clinic will convene on Friday beginning at 6:30 p.m.
at All People Fellowship Ministry, 5079 State Hwy. 77, Marion, AR.
It will stream live on Facebook at All Peoples Church, Marion, Ar.
The public is invited to come out and take part in the discussion.
The host pastor is Pastor Macon Drake and the facilitators are Bruce and Onteaka Scott.
• ‘Walking by Faith’ — Greater St. Mark Christian Church, 208 S. 8th St., West Memphis, will be having Sunday morning worship services beginning at 9 a.m.
Encouraging all to keep trusting and believing God. For we walk by faith, not by sight, 2nd Corinthians 5:7. Sometimes we may have a few limps that may slow us down, but God says to us to keep on walking with our limps, some of our limps may be low self esteem, sick, weak or lame but God encourages us through his word to keep walking and don’t let nothing and no one stops you from walking with me.Always remember that for which cause we faint not but though our outward man perish yet the inward man is renewed day by day.
Keep walking with God! Pastor Samuel L.
Smith cordially welcomes one and all to this special service.
• All People Fellowship Annual Revival — Members of All People Fellowship Ministry, 5079 Hwy. 77, North will be hosting their annual two week revival Feb. 2 through Feb. 16 nightly beginning at 7 p.m.
The theme this year is “Striving To Be A Better Christian, Philippians 3:1-21” Various local ministers will be preaching nightly.
Host Pastor and Elder Macon Drank invites one and all to join in on this annual revivial and also visit All Peoples Church’s Facebook site.
• 2020 Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
Celebration — In this new decade of 2020, the first county-wide Dr.
MLK National Holiday Celebration, sponsored by the Crittenden County Christian Coalition, will be held Jan. 20, at the I Am A Part Baptist Church, Rev. Arlen Parham, pastor, West Memphis.
Certificates of Recognition from the Coalition will be presented to the disabled or their representatives at the celebration. For more information, call (870) 206-5191 or email: cw.
• ‘First Importance’ Podcast — First Baptist Church of West Memphis is proud to announce their podcast “First Importance.” Go to www.fbcwmem.org/ media to choose your favorite platform and subscribe.