A-State Announces 2019 Spring Chancellor’s, Dean’s Lists
Local students earn honors
firstname.lastname@example.org JONESBORO — Students on the Chancellor’s and Dean’s Lists for spring 2019 at Arkansas State University have been announced. Combined, the group totals 2,295 students. The lists also include 73 students from Campus Querétaro, Mexico, who met the academic requirements for the two categories.
The two lists recognize undergraduate students who achieved the highest grade point averages while enrolled in 12 or more credit hours of study.
The Chancellor’s List (designated as CL) includes students who earned a grade point average of 3.80 to 4.0 for spring classes.
The Dean’s List (DL) includes students with a grade point average of 3.6 to 3.79. Area students earning the honors designation were:
• Crawfordsville: Mabry Watson, DL.
• Earle: Taylor Busby, DL.
• Hughes: Ashley Williams, CL.
• Marion: Lauren Adams, CL; David Adkins, CL; Scarlet Beggs, CL; Rachel Benson, CL; Sara Betts, CL; Kara Blankenship, CL; Imani Brown, CL; Shanquetta Cisero, CL; Matthew Collins, CL; Morgan Dickson, CL; Molly Ginn, CL; Sara Griffin, CL; William Gutt, CL; Kyler Hybeck, CL; Katherine Koons, CL; Alan Kronberger, CL; Joshua Marrow, CL; Martha Kay Mettler, CL; Mariah Odom, CL; Cameron Peden, CL; Diane Phillips, CL; Taylor Shields, CL; Rachel Wilson, CL; Maggie Aureli, DL; Jennifer Burton, DL; Daniel Freudiger, DL; Jillian Griffin, DL; Hunter Hess, DL; Jessica Hiley, DL; Amauri Nathan, DL; Abbie Rawls, DL; Kristen Stokes, DL; and Bryce Waller, DL.
• Proctor: James Collins, CL.
• West Memphis: Robin Creel, CL; Anna Dries, CL; Madeline Epps, CL; Emma Gadberry, CL; Callissia Garrett, CL; Katy King, CL; Lydia Perschka, CL; Makalie Ross, CL; Reagan Rushing, CL; Sue-Allen Slade-Adams, CL; Kayle Stewart, CL; Katherine Thomas, CL; Amari Turner, CL; Matthew Baker, DL; Jamarious Bobo, DL; Sequoia Brownlee, DL; Amanda Burchett, DL; Lindsey Dougherty, DL; Mia Lewis, DL; Rileigh Smith, DL; James Sudbury, DL; Latoya Taylor, DL; Zakeria Whitfield, DL.