01 April 2022
Community fishing event kicks off 2022 catfish stockings

Community fishing event kicks off 2022 catfish stockings

MacArthur Park to host first derby of the spring fishing season AGFC Communications LITTLE ROCK — The Arkansas Game and Fish Commission’s Fam...
Nice  Catches!

Nice Catches!

Send in your photos and show off your trophy fish Arkansas Wildlife Editor We're starting to receive photo submissions of great catches arou...
Marion splits doubleheader  with Jonesboro

Marion splits doubleheader with Jonesboro

Patriots, Hurricane trade wins in conference showdown Marion School District There was one major difference in Tuesday night’s 5A East double...

Guilty verdict in sex  trafficking case

Guilty verdict in sex trafficking case

LITTLE ROCK — A Little Rock man has been convicted of four sex offenses at the conclusion of a three-day trial. A federal jury found KeShawn ...
Community  Prayer Event

Community Prayer Event

United Pastors Praying in Harvard Yard, a community event, set for Saturday, April 2, from noon to 3 p.m. Coordinated by Dorothy Cooper, everyone ...
31 March 2022
MJHS Quiz Bowl makes first trip to State

MJHS Quiz Bowl makes first trip to State

Team has been practicing since start of school year MSD Communications Becoming a successful quiz bowl team does not come easily. You’ve g...

Man jailed on attempted capital murder charges involving Arkansas State  Trooper

Man jailed on attempted capital murder charges involving Arkansas State Trooper

RUSSELLVILLE — A Cleburne County man is being held at the Pope County Jail after firing a gun at an Arkansas State Trooper last night. The incide...
QUIZ BOWL (cont.)

QUIZ BOWL (cont.)

the beginning of the school year, the team has been practicing at least three times a week, after school, to prepare for the competitive The go...
In the tall grass

In the tall grass

Yep, as I looked out the double doors that lead to my backyard this morning, it was undeniable. It’s mowing season again... sigh. I knew it...

CAROL MARAK (cont.)

CAROL MARAK (cont.)

common ground. Yet, I’ve found interesting examples where, by working together, they can improve the well-being of seniors in their communities....
Scroll Up