23 March 2022

MILLAGE

MILLAGE

From page A1 greenhouse construction at Marion Math, Science & Technology Magnet ■ ■ Office renovation at Marion Visual & Perfor...

CHAMBER

CHAMBER

From page A1 Education and training investments were primed to pay off with industrial development opportunities from Osceola to West Memphis. ...

MONEY

MONEY

From page A1 dragnet on Wednesday but turned themselves in last week. Three suspects remained at large including Robert Brown, Jeremy Mcleary, a...

Thank you, care providers!

Thank you, care providers!

R ecently I traveled to Green Bay, Wisconsin, to visit my wife’s and my family. My parents are now in their eighties and nineties. My wife...

Bearing the Fruits of the Spirit

Bearing the Fruits of the Spirit

‘N ow the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, v...

NEWS BRIEFS

NEWS BRIEFS

8th Street Mission Golf Tournament The annual 8th Street Mission Golf Tournament is set to return March 28, at the Cypress View Golf Course, Mar...

YOUR WEEKLY HOROSCOPE

YOUR WEEKLY HOROSCOPE

ARIES (March 21-April 19): Evaluate your position, status and reputation and consider your options before you step in a direction riddled with un...

Patriots sweep Searcy in doubleheader

Patriots sweep Searcy in doubleheader

Marion wins 5A conference opener against Lions...

JUNIOR PATS TAKE THE FIELD

JUNIOR PATS TAKE THE FIELD

The Marion softball program doesn’t rebuild, they reload, and that’s possible because of the school’s junior high team, where the Junior Patr...

Blue Devils softball falls to Marked Tree

Blue Devils softball falls to Marked Tree

By BILLY WOODS WM School District The West Memphis Lady Devil softball team is making strides in the early going of 2022. Although the stri...
Scroll Up