28 March 2022

Killer disavows court filings  on his behalf

Killer disavows court filings on his behalf

PARAGOULD — A Trumann man sitting on death row for killing a police officer said in a court filing in Greene County he wants nothing to do with a...

Good game, good game

Good game, good game

My kids have all played sports on various levels, from the very laid back version of basketball that is the churchcentric Upward basketball and so...

How Much is Freedom  Worth?

How Much is Freedom Worth?

In America we pursue the occupation of our choice. That doesn’t mean we always like our jobs but we can choose to pursue another career or severa...

Room for  More

Room for More

My husband, Peter, and I were traveling in Mexico when we suddenly found ourselves without a place to stay. Over the years, all our accommodati...

Razorbacks’ Postseason Run Ends In Elite 8

Razorbacks’ Postseason Run Ends In Elite 8

Hogs headed home from ‘ The Dance’ with loss to Duke arkansasrazorbacks.com SAN FRANCISCO – Arkansas’ run in the NCAA Tournament came to ...

BIBLE VERSE

BIBLE VERSE

On This Day in: 1774 - Britain passed the Coercive Act against Massachusetts. 1797 - Nathaniel Briggs patented a washing machine. 1834 - The ...

Looking for stripers?

Looking for stripers?

Here's where all the action is lately... Arkansas Wildlife Editor Wayne Walker (pictured) of Springfield, Missouri, brought in a massive Nor...

[ Editor’s Note: As I am pretty sure you are already aware, the idea of de- privatizing the oil industry is

[ Editor’s Note: As I am pretty sure you are already aware, the idea of de- privatizing the oil industry is

This should make Americans ask the fundamental question: what is the difference between what a public non-profit utility company provides and what a...

8th Street Mission Golf  Tournament

8th Street Mission Golf Tournament

The annual 8th Street Mission Golf Tournament is set to return March 28, at the Cypress View Golf Course, Marion. Entry fee is $75.00 per player or...

25 March 2022

West Memphis Police Reports

West Memphis Police Reports

For March 12-16, 2022 3/12/22 8:23 1100 Martin Luther King Jr DR DRIVING WHILE INTOXICATED 1ST OFFENSE 3/12/22 10:29 766 Dogwood CV NATURAL DEA...
Scroll Up