21 February 2022
What about walleye?

What about walleye?

Tasty fish dish is often overlooked by Arkansas anglers By Randy Zellers AGFC Communications LITTLE ROCK — Talk to an Arkansas angler about the...
Greers Ferry Gatherings

Greers Ferry Gatherings

WALLEYE (cont.) Timmons, regional fisheries supervisor in this corner of the state offered some advice for the shorebound angler looking to cash...
Wanted white supremacist  arrested in Arkansas

Wanted white supremacist arrested in Arkansas

IZARD COUNTY — A Texas man listed of one of the state's 10 most wanted was arrested in Izard County early Wednesday morning. Joshua David...

ASU Mid-South  Career Fairs

ASU Mid-South Career Fairs

Tuesday, March 1, from 3 to 6 p.m.; Thursday, March 3, from11 a.m. to 2 p.m.; and Tuesday March 8, from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. on the campus of ASU Mid-...
Diamond Hogs drop 2022 opener

Diamond Hogs drop 2022 opener

Razorbacks tripped up by Redbirds arkansasrazorbacks.com FAYETTEVILLE – For the first time since 1981, the opponent won on Opening Day in Fayet...

18 February 2022
A Good Sign

A Good Sign

The all-new West Junior High School took a big step closer to being completed Wednesday. The currently-under-construction facility got a fancy new ...
[ Editor’s Note: Nope, just you. Also, “ exhale” is not a noun…]

[ Editor’s Note: Nope, just you. Also, “ exhale” is not a noun…]

Anyone else think this whole deal with the fourday school week is just a distraction to keep us from noticing that they are still forcing our kids t...
‘Licorice Pizza’ a real slice of fun

‘Licorice Pizza’ a real slice of fun

rrg251@nyu.edu There were no new wide movie releases this past weekend, and I can't say I blame the studios given that a snowstorm kept much o...

Done with Facebook

Done with Facebook

OK, let me clarify. I still have a Facebook page, and I will still, out of necessity keep my Facebook page because I use it for work and I have a c...
Scroll Up