22 February 2022

ASU Mid-South  Career Fairs

ASU Mid-South Career Fairs

Tuesday, March 1, from 3 to 6 p.m.; Thursday, March 3, from11 a.m. to 2 p.m.; and Tuesday March 8, from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. on the campus of ASU Mid-...

21 February 2022

VPA’s ‘Beauty and the Beast’ takes the stage March 4-5

VPA’s ‘Beauty and the Beast’ takes the stage March 4-5

Theatrical production provides learning opportunity for Marion students MSD Communications When the Marion Visual & Performing Arts Magnet p...

***  Guess we never will get the trash picked up on schedule!

*** Guess we never will get the trash picked up on schedule!

I can’t believe the behavior of some of the parents I saw at a KIDS basketball game at the Boys Club on Saturday!!! If I was those GROWN people’s...

Driving me crazy…

Driving me crazy…

Well, I guess it was inevitable, but it finally happened... My daughter got her learner’s permit. She’ll be 16 in May so it was actually a l...

You can at least say ‘Howdy!’

You can at least say ‘Howdy!’

“Howdy,” was a common everyday word where I grew up. Raised on old Stidham, now known as Milo road in rural Appalachia, I spent a lot of time ...

How things are done…

How things are done…

One reason to travel is to discover how things are done all over again. My husband, Peter, and I are in Mexico, and I was thinking this as we st...

Strong finish seals Patriot season sweep of Blue Devils

Strong finish seals Patriot season sweep of Blue Devils

Marion invades Lehr Arena, gets big win over West Memphis Marion School District WEST MEMPHIS — The stage was set for a letdown. Playing its se...

Lady Blue Devils get big win over Marion

Lady Blue Devils get big win over Marion

West Memphis strikes early, defense holds off Lady Patriots WM School District Erica Leak refused to admit Thursday night was personal for her W...

BIBLE VERSE

BIBLE VERSE

On This Day in: 1804 - The first self-propelled locomotive on rails was demonstrated in Wales. 1842 - John J. Greenough patented the sewing mac...
Scroll Up