04 April 2022
Pittman, Razorbacks gearing up for 2022 season

Pittman, Razorbacks gearing up for 2022 season

Arkansas looking to build on momentum from 2020, 2021 with first spring scrimmage arkansasrazorbacks.com FAYETTEVILLE — The Arkansas Razorbacks...
BIBLE VERSE

BIBLE VERSE

On This Day in: 896 - Formosus ended his reign as pope. 1541 - Ignatius of Loyola became the first superior-general of the Jesuits. 1581 - Fr...
Big Bass Being Pulled out of Millwood Lake

Big Bass Being Pulled out of Millwood Lake

The spring fishing is heating up across the Natural State Arkansas Wildlife Editor The angle used in the photo (right) of a Little Rock-area angl...

Diamond Hogs rally to beat Trojans

Diamond Hogs rally to beat Trojans

Arkansas baseball wins in- state battle with UALR arkansasrazorbacks.com FAYETTEVILLE – Down 6-0 before batting in the third inning, the Univer...
Community  Prayer Event

Community Prayer Event

United Pastors Praying in Harvard Yard, a community event, set for Saturday, April 2, from noon to 3 p.m. Coordinated by Dorothy Cooper, everyone ...
01 April 2022
Hybrid calendar continuing to reap rewards for Marion schools

Hybrid calendar continuing to reap rewards for Marion schools

Families make good use of extended Spring Break MSD Communications From trips to Disney World and Hawaii, to birthdays at the zoo, to internation...

West Memphis plan to raise dumpster rates hits snag

West Memphis plan to raise dumpster rates hits snag

Lack of ordinance leaves council with nothing to vote on news@theeveningtimes.com A proposal to increase commercial dumpster rate in West Memphis...
A different perspective

A different perspective

I’ve never been rich, at least not by how maost of us would define “rich” here in the U.S. Growing up, we were a pretty average family who li...
Rise up and  Speak up

Rise up and Speak up

How often have you said, “Somebody should do something about this or that?” Have you ever thought to yourself, one day I will say something ...

Go with the Flow

Go with the Flow

Missing my music these days, as I have a bad case of tennis elbow for the duration. I ordered a new book of songs and have been anxiously waiting f...
Scroll Up