04 May 2022

State sues Family  Dollar over West  Memphis Distribution  Center rat infestation

State sues Family Dollar over West Memphis Distribution Center rat infestation

Rutledge cites ‘total disregard for public safety’ in case...

FUN ON THE (COLOR) RUN

FUN ON THE (COLOR) RUN

By Photos courtesy of MCOC The Courthouse Square in Marion was the place to be on April 23, for the Crittenden County Color Run, a family-frie...

in a war apart from

in a war apart from

I see that Southland is opening its big expansion and I’m glad for all the new jobs that it is creating but the real question is how fast can t...

Old and disappointed, part II

Old and disappointed, part II

I do not know how old she was, but I do know how she felt about the events in her life. Her name was Naomi. She was a wife, mother, mother in-...

Personal responsibility for evangelism

Personal responsibility for evangelism

‘A nd he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.” (Mark 16:15 KJV) After Jesus had been crucified, ...

NEWS BRIEFS

NEWS BRIEFS

Master Gardeners Plant Sale The 2022 Crittenden County Master Gardener’s Annual Spring Plant Sale is this weekend, just in time for Mother’...

YOUR WEEKLY HOROSCOPE

YOUR WEEKLY HOROSCOPE

ARIES (March 21-April 19): Don’t make promises you cannot keep. Stick close to home, and avoid temptations. Personal gains will be reliant on y...

Bream are getting hungry

Bream are getting hungry

A week of warm and sunny weather has been good for the fishermen and motivated the fish to become more active. The crappie fishing has picked up ...

RATS

RATS

From page A1 goods. Consumers lost money and could have lost their lives.” Rutledge reported that state and federal health inspectors showe...

Blue Devils walk it off against Blytheville

Blue Devils walk it off against Blytheville

West Memphis completes season sweep of Chicks in dramatic fashion...
Scroll Up