19 July 2022

Beat the summer heat with after-dark angling

Beat the summer heat with after-dark angling

Night fishing offers a unique experience AGFC Communications Once daytime temperatures stay above that 90-degree mark and pleasure boaters begin ...

Catching memories (and fish)

Catching memories (and fish)

Still plenty of fun to be had on the water this summer Arkansas Wildlife Editor Great weather on the weekends has provided lots of chances for y...

Arkansas Teacher of the  Year Regional finalists  include West Memphis  educator

Arkansas Teacher of the Year Regional finalists include West Memphis educator

LITTLE ROCK — The Arkansas Department of Education is pleased to announce the 13 educators who are named 2023 Arkansas Teacher of the Year Region...

Earle School District  Parent Seminars

Earle School District Parent Seminars

The Earle School District will be hosting a series of parent seminars ahead of the start of the 2022-23 school year for the parents of students in ...

Family Affair Catching DeGray Crappie

Family Affair Catching DeGray Crappie

Doyce, Karissa and Hannah Garner (left to right, above photo) caught some nice slab crappie at DeGray Lake recently while fishing with guide John D...
18 July 2022

Farm Credit Midsouth, Farm Credit Mid-America to merge

Farm Credit Midsouth, Farm Credit Mid-America to merge

Boards announce intentions to merge following McJunkins retirement Farm Credit Midsouth Farm Credit Midsouth Board Chair Dane Coomer is pleased t...

I went to the WM ….

I went to the WM ….

I went to the WM Krystal’s today for lunch and I was absolutely shocked at how terrible it was. Not the food... which it’s Krystal’s so you kno...

It’s hot out there…

It’s hot out there…

Unless you’ve somehow managed not to leave the house for the past couple of weeks (lucky you), you’ve no doubt noticed that summer’s here and...
Scroll Up