20 June 2022
The Scene of the Fun

The Scene of the Fun

The West Memphis Police Department stopped by the Philadelphia Outreach Ministries’ Youth Explosion event and got a little face time with the kid...
‘Jurassic World Dominion’ a fun franchise finale

‘Jurassic World Dominion’ a fun franchise finale

rrg251@nyu.edu Even among the crowded 2010's box office, “Jurassic World” managed to be one of the most successful franchises of the deca...
In the Garden

In the Garden

My daughter, who wants to try everything, is now in a “plant” phase, so now our window sills are hosting several succulents, herbs, budding be...

Verne  Knows

Verne Knows

Verne knows me too well. For the first time in our lives, my husband, Peter, and I live in a building with a front desk. It's nice to have ...
Fathers make family better

Fathers make family better

Father’s Day has come and gone one more time but you still have a chance at having a great family. Fathers like most all people have good days...
Hogs roll Cardinal

Hogs roll Cardinal

Arkansas routs 2ndseeded Stanford 17- 2 in CWS opener arkansasrazorbacks.com OMAHA, Neb. — Connor Noland allowed one run over 7 2/3 efficient...

BIBLE VERSE

BIBLE VERSE

On This Day in: 240 BC - Eratosthenes estimated the circumference of the Earth using two sticks. 1586 - English colonists sailed away from Roano...
Turtles taking to the streets again; don’t box them in!

Turtles taking to the streets again; don’t box them in!

Summer migration is on, watch for crossings on Arkansas roads, highways AGFC Communications LITTLE ROCK — Turtles are on the move all over Arka...
AGFC Regional Fishing Reports

AGFC Regional Fishing Reports

Good fishing abounds all across the Natural State this summer Arkansas Wildlife Editor • Arkansas River — The University of Arkansas at P...

Operation Mad Hatter leads to multiple arrests

Operation Mad Hatter leads to multiple arrests

PINE BLUFF — Twelve defendants are in custody after a DEA operation led to several arrests this morning as part of a federal drug investigation....
Scroll Up