17 May 2022
BIG BASS (cont.)

BIG BASS (cont.)

due to high water and current. Current along Little River decreased this week with discharge release at the dam, and river clarity ranging zero in...
Jonesboro making plans for Juneteenth celebration

Jonesboro making plans for Juneteenth celebration

STATE NEWS (cont.) perspectives on the issues at hand much easier and make friends along the way.” “I have learned so much from being on Sen...
NEWS BRIEFS (cont.)

NEWS BRIEFS (cont.)

Facebook by Thursday morning. Join the Cornerstone WM Study Group to join in. No Sunday evening services until further notice. For more info go to ...

BIG BASS (cont.)

BIG BASS (cont.)

that black bass are very good. Jighead/Texas-rigged Brush Hogs and floating worms are working and the topwater bite is good. Walleye are very go...
3 motorcyclists killed in wrong-way crash on I-40

3 motorcyclists killed in wrong-way crash on I-40

STATE NEWS (cont.) teenth. The last day to register is June 4. Organizations still have an opportunity to receive naming rights to the Parade G...
VIEWPOINT (cont.)

VIEWPOINT (cont.)

done Chuck E. Cheese or the skating rink or rented out the Delta Gym, but it’s mostly been dinner of the birthday boy or girl’s choice, cake an...

16 May 2022
***  Ironic that Robert Hall would write a commentary (last Friday’s paper) and not realize he is describing himself.

*** Ironic that Robert Hall would write a commentary (last Friday’s paper) and not realize he is describing himself.

How are we still paying people not to work? So many places are completely under staffed you can’t get service. Businesses are being forced to close...
Not just bursitis…

Not just bursitis…

commoner.” Almost a year ago, I hurt my shoulder. Well, I don’t actually recall doing anything specific that would have hurt it, but it was ...
What I’d  Rather Hear

What I’d Rather Hear

From Jordan B. Peterson's well-received book- 12 Rules for Life, there appears this passage: “ Christianity achieved the well- nigh impos...

Managing stress in tough times

Managing stress in tough times

If you're feeling anxious and stressed over the recent adversity and hard times, I feel you. Thousands of Americans are in the same boat. Y...
Scroll Up