27 July 2022
OBITUARIES

OBITUARIES

Paxton Marotti...
Robert Hooker

Robert Hooker

Mr. Robert Hooker, 84, of Memphis, Tennessee, passed away on July 15, 2022, in Detroit, Michigan. Funeral services for Mr. Hooker will take place o...
WEST MEMPHIS POLICE REPORTS

WEST MEMPHIS POLICE REPORTS

7/4/22 0:26 509 N 14Th ST POSSESSION OF FIREARM BY CERTAIN PERSONS 7/4/22 1:06 2315 E Service RD DISORDERLY CONDUCT 7/4/22 1:52 1901 E Broadw...

Editor’s response in “Text the Tiimes” regarding

Editor’s response in “Text the Tiimes” regarding

I ’m Editor’s response in “Text the Tiimes” regarding the accusation of questionable hiring and firing practices for two local businesse...
MARION POLICE REPORTS

MARION POLICE REPORTS

7/10/22 1:37 3732 I-55 Service RD DWI (UNLAWFUL ACT) 7/10/22 14:40 948 Neil Sain LOOP CRIMINAL MISCHIEF – PURPOSELY DESTROYS/DAMAGE PROPERTY OF...
Mistakes, part one

Mistakes, part one

W hen a person who is young makes a mistake, most people express a measure of grace about the situation and person by saying, “mistakes of ...

The biggest room  in my house

The biggest room in my house

S everal years ago, one of the hit tv shows was “MTV Cribs.” This was a show that would bring the viewers into the homes of their favorite ce...
Families urged to apply for free/reduced meals

Families urged to apply for free/reduced meals

Program includes benefits beyond school meals...
NEWS BRIEFS

NEWS BRIEFS

Fall Volleyball Signups The J.W. Rich Girls Club is holding fall volleyball signups now through Monday, Aug. 15. Registration is open for girls ...

YOUR WEEKLY HOROSCOPE

YOUR WEEKLY HOROSCOPE

ARIES (March 21-April 19): Think before you react. Acting on an assumption will lead to a battle that will be hurtful and make you look bad. Pati...
Scroll Up