09 August 2022

Good  Enough

Good Enough

I've decided that I'm good enough. I had a big birthday, and it got me to thinking, as big birthdays will, about what would change and...

Dominican trip gives basketball Red Wolves head start

Dominican trip gives basketball Red Wolves head start

A- State playing a series of exhibition games ahead of next hoops season Paxton News Bureau JONESBORO — While Mike Balado wants to win next wee...

VIEWPOINT (cont.)

VIEWPOINT (cont.)

have to stop doing it, figure out how to do it cheaper, or learn how to live with the high cost of doing it. You can apply that to pretty much a...

BIBLE VERSE

BIBLE VERSE

On This Day in: 1790 - The Columbia returned to Boston Harbor after a three-year voyage. It was the first ship to carry the American flag around th...

CARRIE CLASSON (cont.)

CARRIE CLASSON (cont.)

I feel alone and ignored. When friends don't write back and no one seems to notice my writing and I wonder if I might be delusional, typin...

The fish are still biting out at Millwood Lake

The fish are still biting out at Millwood Lake

A full rundown on lures and other tips for popular angling locale Arkansas Wildlife Editor Mike Siefert at Millwood Lake Guide Service noted that...

RED WOLVES (cont.)

RED WOLVES (cont.)

cient in those areas, but mostly efficient in guys retaining information and how hard they play, just to see if the conditioning is there.” unior...

Happy Day at DeGray

Happy Day at DeGray

The 'dog days' of August don't always correllate to good fish days, but some days are still special. Guide John Duncan, who reports ...

NEWS BRIEFS (cont.) May 18, 2023; and June 15, 2023. The public is invited to attend. SSGT Taylor Hoover  Memorial 5K

NEWS BRIEFS (cont.) May 18, 2023; and June 15, 2023. The public is invited to attend. SSGT Taylor Hoover Memorial 5K

Mark your calendars for the inaugural SSGT Taylor Hoover 5K, honoring one of the Fallen 13 Heroes of Kabul. Saturday, Sept. 3, at Worthingt...

Sharpen your archery skills at an AGFC range

Sharpen your archery skills at an AGFC range

2021 bowhunting season is just around the corner AGFC Communications LITTLE ROCK — Arkansas’s archery deer season opens Sept. 25. That may se...
Scroll Up