10 August 2022

CAP Cadet earns first promotion

CAP Cadet earns first promotion

Duncan receives pin for Civil Air Patrol service...

MST student selected to perform at national event

MST student selected to perform at national event

Boys & Girls Club helping to raise funds to send Bingham to Colorado...

ADOPT A DOG!

ADOPT A DOG!

This is Blankenship. He is longtime residents at the West Memphis Animal Shelter. Poor guy always has such a sad look on his face. Blankenship, lik...

MARION POLICE REPORTS

MARION POLICE REPORTS

7/24/22 16:41 527 Par DR 12 DOMESTIC BATTERING – 3RD DEGREE / PURPOSE OF CAUSING INJURY, CAUSES INJURY 7/24/22 20:29 Hickory / Sherwood ...

rest of your message, I 100 percent agree with you]

rest of your message, I 100 percent agree with you]

I cannot understand how anyone today doesn’t know what’s happening in America today! For almost 300 years, Communism has been trying to destr...

WEST MEMPHIS POLICE REPORTS

WEST MEMPHIS POLICE REPORTS

7/18/22 0:10 1550 Ingram BLVD DISORDERLY CONDUCT 7/18/22 0:40 2404 Talonwood DR 315 THEFT OF VEHICLE VALUED AT $5,000 OR LESS BUT GREATER THAN ...

Overcoming our mistakes

Overcoming our mistakes

M aking mistakes is easy, overcoming, learning, and living beyond our mistakes is anything but easy. Mistakes cause embarrassment, humiliati...

Love one another

Love one another

‘A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another. By this shall all men know th...

NEWS BRIEFS

NEWS BRIEFS

Marion Water Department The Marion Water Department has relocated to 310 Judge Smith Dr. For all city water needs, including new hook-ups, bill...

YOUR WEEKLY HOROSCOPE

YOUR WEEKLY HOROSCOPE

ARIES (March 21-April 19): Pick and choose your allies wisely. Look for doers, not talkers, and you will get the help you need to stay ahead and ...
Scroll Up