01 May 2024

Of course you love your pooch but ‘Dogland’ wonders if she loves you back

Of course you love your pooch but ‘Dogland’ wonders if she loves you back

REVIEW By CHRIS HEWITT Star Tribune (TNS) ‘D ogland” is exactly the kind of book I doggedly seek. It doesn’t even matter what the bo...

BESTSELLERS

BESTSELLERS

Here are the bestsellers for the week that ended Saturday, April 20, compiled from data from independent and chain bookstores, book wholesalers ...

China’s EV industry is going global

China’s EV industry is going global

Tesla, other carmakers are worried...

The Genesis G90 is cool just sitting in your driveway

The Genesis G90 is cool just sitting in your driveway

AUTO REVIEW By HENRY PAYNE The Detroit News (TNS) L uxury cars are becoming Brookstone gadget stores on wheels. Who needs to drive them? They...

2024 Genesis G90

2024 Genesis G90

★★★ Vehicle type: Gas-powered, all-wheel drive, five-passenger luxury sedan Price: $90,450, including $1,195 destination charge ($100,69...

smartwatches

smartwatches

By CNET.COM (TNS) The convenience of a good smartwatch is hard to beat. There are plenty of devices to choose from beyond the better-known options ...

Make your phone truly hands-free

Make your phone truly hands-free

GADGETS By GREGG ELLMAN Tribune News Service (TNS) O hsnap’s Snap 4 Luxe is a multifunctional accessory that truly makes smartphones handsf...

Helping mom secure her online  banking

Helping mom secure her online banking

By JIM ROSSMAN Tribune News Service (TNS) I spent a recent weekend visiting with my mom, and she had a rather short list of technical things sh...

Are built-in fixtures  right for me?

Are built-in fixtures right for me?

ASK ANGI By PAUL F. P. POGUE Ask Angi (TNS) Nothing quite makes a home distinctively your own like built-in storage and features. Whethe...

Top 2024 interior design trends

Top 2024 interior design trends

By KATIE LAUGHRIDGE Tribune News Service (TNS) As we stride well into 2024, the world of interior design is bursting with exciting possibilities...
Scroll Up