20 September 2022
Cornerstone Revival

Cornerstone Revival

Are You Ready for Cornerstone Revival 2022? Friday Sept. 23, and Saturday, Sept. 24, at 6 p.m., both nights, and concluding on Sunday, Sept. 25, at...
19 September 2022
Oh, for a shortcut on the long and winding road…

Oh, for a shortcut on the long and winding road…

I hate traffic. I’d rather drive a detour for 20 minutes than slowly crawl through a construction zone in half the time. I don’t know why......
[ Editor’s Note:

[ Editor’s Note:

One of the newspapers I subscribe to has decided to stop publishing comic strips due to 'changing readership habits' based on 'extensi...

A volcano is fixing to erupt

A volcano is fixing to erupt

The other day on social media, I saw a post that contained several pictures of well-known people with liberal views. The group of photos of people...
Spiders…spiders everywhere

Spiders…spiders everywhere

We’re coming up on three years since I was bitten by a brown recluse. If you’re somehow unfamiliar with this particular type of spider, conside...
MARION MOM (cont.)

MARION MOM (cont.)

It’s interesting talking to Frank about Marion because he lived here so long ago. He regularly visits, but remembers landmarks like an oldtimer...

American  Voting:  Getting  Better or  Worse?

American Voting: Getting Better or Worse?

It is important to understand why some Americans are divided and continuing the practice of modern polarization. Although many of these issues ...
‘Cardiac’ Razorbacks survive scare against Missouri St.

‘Cardiac’ Razorbacks survive scare against Missouri St.

No. 10 Arkansas rallies from 17- 0 deficit to spoil Petrino’s return to Fayetteville arkansasrazorbacks.com FAYETTEVILLE — Bobby Petrino bro...
SHERRY HOLLIMAN (cont.)

SHERRY HOLLIMAN (cont.)

cal prejudice into every aspect of their life and choke the government’s ability to act in the best interest of the people. A perfect example ...

BIBLE VERSE

BIBLE VERSE

On This Day in: 1394 - In France, Charles VI published an ordinance that expelled all Jews from France. 1709 - The creator of the first dictiona...
Scroll Up