18 July 2022
I went to the WM ….

I went to the WM ….

I went to the WM Krystal’s today for lunch and I was absolutely shocked at how terrible it was. Not the food... which it’s Krystal’s so you kno...
It’s hot out there…

It’s hot out there…

Unless you’ve somehow managed not to leave the house for the past couple of weeks (lucky you), you’ve no doubt noticed that summer’s here and...
Blessings in Christ

Blessings in Christ

“ Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:” ( E...

My new slippers

My new slippers

I've worn out a pair of slippers. To be fair, I wear slippers quite a bit under normal circumstances, but over the past four months my sli...
BIBLE VERSE

BIBLE VERSE

On This Day in: 1212 - The Moslems were crushed in the Spanish crusade. 1453 - France defeated England at Castillon, France, which ended the 100...
First catch always a memorable one

First catch always a memorable one

Snap a pick of your fishing success this summer Arkansas Wildlife Editor It’s always a memorable moment when a young angler lands his or her fi...

Biologists rounding up Lake Erling catfish

Biologists rounding up Lake Erling catfish

‘ Rodeo’ will supply data for new study Arkansas Wildlife Editor TAYLOR — Biologists from the Arkansas Game and Fish Commission spent a wee...
CARRIE CLASSON (cont.)

CARRIE CLASSON (cont.)

has been delivered.” “Oh my gosh! My slipper has been delivered!” I felt like Cinderella. I immediately went out and fetched the box from...
DHHS offers help with  high utility bills

DHHS offers help with high utility bills

LITTLE ROCK — Officials with the Low-Income Home Energy Assistance Program have announced residents can begin submitting applications July 25 fo...

VIEWPOINT (cont.)

VIEWPOINT (cont.)

managed to find some ways to have fun in the sun and not die of heatstroke so far this summer. We’ve continued out backyard tradition of playing...
Scroll Up