03 October 2016
Earle News

Earle News

Earle News The Earle Music Coterie started the new club year with a beautiful piano and organ concert presented by Jeanne Hurst and Alex Turner. ...
ACT Reception at AWM

ACT Reception at AWM

Photos by Billy Woods ACT Reception at AWM The Academies of West Memphis recently honored over 75 students who scored 19 or above composite on ...
Parkin Park to host primitive pottery workshop

Parkin Park to host primitive pottery workshop

Parkin Park to host primitive pottery workshop Sign up now for Saturday, Oct. 15 event Parkin Archeological State Park American Indian pottery i...

News Briefs

News Briefs

News Briefs The Evening Times prints briefs about events for organizations, schools and governmental agencies. News briefs are accepted at the T...
That second time will be something called the rapture

That second time will be something called the rapture

That second time will be something called the rapture Local Commentary Now one thing for sure is you can't say that God never gave you and me...
UCA announces  Summer Grads

UCA announces Summer Grads

UCA announces Summer Grads Local scholars receive degrees Office of Media Relations CONWAY—The University of Central Arkansas held Summer Com...

30 September 2016
New Beginning Love Day Program Sunday

New Beginning Love Day Program Sunday

New Beginning Love Day Program Sunday New Beginning Outreach Ministries, 135 South 9th St., West Memphis, will be hosting Pastor and Wife Pre-Love...
‘ I have been dealing with you since way back in the ‘ 90’ s’

‘ I have been dealing with you since way back in the ‘ 90’ s’

‘ I have been dealing with you since way back in the ‘ 90’ s’ Judge Thorne having flashbacks in District Court news@theeveningtimes.com ...
Hughes/Horseshoe Lake News

Hughes/Horseshoe Lake News

Hughes/Horseshoe Lake News By Holly Bacon hbacond7@aol.com Master Gardener Meeting & Seminar The Crittenden County Master (CCMG) had their ...

News Briefs

News Briefs

News Briefs The Evening Times prints briefs about events for organizations, schools and governmental agencies. News briefs are accepted at the Tim...
Scroll Up